10₪ Sir McFluff ₪10

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Maybe he will talk first." Bucky offers more optimism. Tove just shrugs and leans her head more onto her love interests shoulder.

Suddenly the man shoots up with a hysterical look in his eyes. "Where the fuck am I?" The red haired man questions the two stunned people across from him while his eyes dart around the large room.

Steve, Thor, Clint, T'Challa, Jo and Wanda all dart over to the scene, Wanda being the only one prepared to fight.

"You are on Earth, Star Lord. You are safe." Thor tries reassuring the wild eyed man, but it didn't really work out as planned, or did it?

"I'm on Earth? How the hell am I on Earth? I was literally just watering a talking tree near the Kymellians new planet. How on Earth am I on Eart-wait did you just call me Star Lord?" A small nervous smirk appears on Star Lord's face.

Thor looks as if he doesn't know how to respond. "Uh, yeah. Why?"

Star Lord looks at the Asgardian with pride swelling through his body. "Wow, the honor I feel hearing an Asgardian call me by my superhero name is just fantastic. I can't wait to tell the others... when I see them again..." Star Lord trails off with a long face filled with dramatic sorrow.

Tove, along with the rest of the group, finds herself staring at the strange human being in front of her. "What's your real name?" Wanda asks, breaking the silence that had blanketed the group of adults.

Star Lord frowns at the Sokovian girl. "What? Star Lord isn't sufficient enough for you idiots?"

Tove glares at the annoying man in front of her, slightly offended by his rude comment to Wanda, but directs her voice toward Thor. "Are you sure the Kree are the ones you should be calling egotistical?" Her voice sounds monotone as it bounces off of T'Challa's safe house.

Star Lord looked at everyone even more confused. "What about the Kree? Oh my God, why is this so confusing!!" Star Lord cries out, voicing his opinion rather loudly.

Tove has had enough of the drama. "Okay, Star Baby, can you calm down?"

Star Lord stops panicking and takes his time to glare at Tove. "What did you just call me?"

"Keep up this act and I'm going to make Star baby trending on twitter." Tove threatens.

"What the hell is a twitter?" Star Lord asks, completely oblivious to the social media realm within his home planet.

"Isn't that a term for a marijuana cigarette?" Steve asks randomly. Tove glares at him, annoyed that his comment was not helping her case. But on the other hand, Clint tried hard to contain his laughter while he was hunched over and grabbing his stomach. Jo doing the same thing but instead spitting her water out of her mouth and struggling to cover it up with her hand.

"No, that's a twistum." T'Challa answers Steve quickly before anyone could ask him why he knew that. "Twitter is something of popularity over this thing called the internet," Star Lord was listening intently, considering the conditions he's been put through. "The internet is for another time, but Twitter needs the internet in order to spread ideas across the entire Earth." Tove relaxed a little, glad the King had at least picked up on her plan.

"Woah." Star Lord looks at T'Challa with amazement.

"And I am very popular on Twitter, so if I post a picture of you-" Tove snatches Wanda's phone out of her pocket and quickly takes a picture of the red haired man in front of her. "-Like that, then post it on Twitter with the hashtag #StarBaby... You'll be known on Earth as Star Baby. Boom, just like that you're life on Earth is ruined." Tove tosses Wanda's phone back into its owner's hands and crosses her arms like the badass troll she was trying to be.

"Wouldn't want that, would you?" Wanda adds, raising her recently plucked eyebrows.

Star Lord switches from looking at Wanda, and then to Tove, then at T'Challa. He looked worried, sincerely worried for his precious ego and image, which in reality, isn't threatened at all.

Star Lord sighs and looks down at his hands, hiding his forfeited eyes. "The names Peter, Peter Quill. I am part of the Guardians of the Galaxy, which you already knew, and I have an ego the size of Texas. Is that all?"

Tove nods her head with an amused frown. "More like the size of Alaska, but who cares."

"Isn't Texas bigger?" Peter asks.

Steve was the one to scoff this time. "No."

"Oh, well then yeah, Alaska it is. Any other questions, or can I return back to my ship?" Peter practically pleads for his freedom, the uncomfortable atmosphere was more suffocating to him than space itself.

Tove starts to see the man reach his limits, taking note of the perspiration on his forehead and hands. "Not quite yet. I have some personal, personal to me not to you, questions." Tove proposes as pity starts to settle in her stomach as she begins to feel bad for intimidating Peter so much.

Bucky, who was still sitting next to Tove, nodded to T'Challa and Steve, indicating to give both Tove and Peter some space. After a few seconds, there were only the three of them left in the room.

"Thor told me about Ronan? And that he is of Kree descent, right?" Tove questions the more relaxed man in front of her.

Peter chuckles. "He was until we kicked his ass back in Xander." Both Tove and Bucky had no clue as to what Xander is, but they got his point.

"So he's dead?" Bucky questions, he felt like he was already told the answer, but confirmation was in his and Tove's best interest.

"No, he's rollerskating with Elvis on a rainbow to neverland, not shit he is a dead mother fucker." Peter clearly had grown a little angry due to Bucky's question, but neither Tove or the one armed man were offended.

"Do you know much about the Kree?" Tove now asks a question.

Peter shrugs, a little more calm now. "I just know that they once came to Earth, did some experiments with their blood and human DNA, didn't like it, killed all the remaining, then blasted off back to their home in Hala. They've been there ever since. Ronan was just that one asshole who thought he was better than everyone because one man told him so." Peter scoffs to himself and brings his hand up to his mouth to play with his bright pink lips. "Jackass."

Tove knew everything the man in front of her had said, except the Hala part, she just assumed it was some sort of planet or something. "So, you think every single one of the Kree-Humans are dead?" Tove questions the man.

Peter nods. "Do I have any reason not too?"

Tove shrugs. "You'd be surprised what all has changed here on earth. Today we call the Kree-Humans, inhumans. I'm one of them, so is Jo, and their are plenty of more than just us."

Peter looks at Tove in amazement. "You are lucky to be alive then. The Kree are known to be very thorough."

Bucky nods. "Good to know."

BRUUUUUUHS. I AM SO SORRY FOR HOW LATE THIS IS.

SCHOOL HAPPENED

PAPERS HAPPENED

STRESS HAPPENED

SORRY

3 FRICKING WEEKS.... EWWWW

Enough of the complaining, but how about that chapter?

How'd yall like it?(I swear I'm from a northern state)

What do you think about the GotG joining in?

Honestly, I had infinity war in my head while writing up this plot, so yeah a lot of people are coming together in here.

I hope you liked it! And again, sorry for the inactivity!!

Peace out girl scout(s)