10₪ Sir McFluff ₪10

Start from the beginning

"Uh Peter, why is the ceiling hatch being forced open?" Rocket calls back from his seat, taking notice of the red flashes on certain buttons and alarm sounds blaring throughout the ship.

Peter, a slightly stupid man, doesn't respond to his group members question. Instead he investigates the slight breach himself. "That's a good question..." Peter whispers to himself while tracing his pale fingers along the rubber sealants that protected Peter and his team from the vacuum called space.

But then a loud whistling noise crackled through the ship as a hole in the sealant became visible to Peter. "Put on your masks!!!" Peter calls out over the loud noise while he struggles to turn on his original mask.

Then the sealant breaks all together, causing everything that wasn't strapped down, including Groot, to float up into the air. Peter struggled to keep himself inside his ship as space struggled to bring him out of his cover.

Suddenly a hand grabs Peter's free arm and the red haired man looks down to see the muscular man named Drax, gripping onto his flailing hand.

"I've got you puny Peter!" Drax yells through his mask, oblivious of the fact that there is a headpiece in his mask, meaning that his unnecessary yelling caused ringing in everyone else's ears.

Even though his head hurt from Drax's yelling, Peter still tries to use the muscular blue and red man's weight as leverage to pull him back inside his precious space ship.

But then another hand grabs Peter's waist, freaking the man out since the hands were coming from the outside of the ship.

"WE HAVE BEEN BOARDED. I REPEAT, WE HAVE BEEN BOARDED!!." Peter screams, ignoring the fact of the matter that now he was the one yelling into everyone's ears. "Drax pull me in! Now!!" Peter continues to yell as the grip of his abductor was stronger that Drax's. "Heave Drax, heave!!"

But Drax wasn't enough to match the grip of the man who had a hold of Peter. The abducted Guardian was stripped from Drax's grasp and was now floating in space with his attacker. The gap between Peter and his ship grew larger by the second while Rocket must still have the thrusters on, leading them away from their fellow team mate.

Peter panics and thrashes in the thight grip around his waist. He tries to fight the being holding him but the effort was made nothing. After thrashing around so much, Peter grew tired and was now trying to get a look at his abductors face. He couldn't see anything due to the way the shoulder guards of his attackee blocking his view. But he could see some blond flowing hair and a deep voice calling out "Heimdall, Earth please."

Then Peter passes out.

Ϙ

Tove cautiously watches the red haired man on the white sofa, the same sofa that has been used for the past day for many strange things. She takes in his freckled face and pudgy round cheeks that were squished up into the sofa he was laying on. His rust colored jacket led astray on his back and his cargo pants looked twisted around his legs and butt. His red hair looked wind frozen and the collar of his jacket was all the way up, causing it to jab into the mans neck.

"You look like you don't want him to wake up." Bucky surprises Tove and takes a seat next to her on the opposite sofa to their drooling guest.

"I do want him to wake up. I just don't know how to handle him when he wakes up. I mean, we did just kind of kidnap him." Tove tries to reason.

"We didn't do jack. It was all the Asgardian over there by Steve." Bucky points out while watching his pal and Thor converse while exchanging smiles.

Tove shrugs. "Still, I have no clue what to say to the guy when he wakes up." She sighs and slouches into Bucky's right shoulder. Bucky sighs too and finishes the act by wrapping his one arm around Tove's waist and pulling her closer to him.