Prologue

Hi everybody! This is my first original fic and I really like the idea. Aside from being a romance, it is a mystery and it makes me think of Pretty Little Liars ^-^ I really want to know what you guys think about this book and if I should write more like this or just stick to fanfics. 

“Wait Elle where are you going?” I shouted over the blaring music as I grabbed her arm.

“Outside.” She snapped while yanking her arm out of my grasp.

“But the doors locked an hour ago. No one can leave.” I said confused while I ignored her behavior as usual.

Her expression changed slightly as her rude attitude changed to nervousness.

“Um then I have to go to the bathroom?” She said quickly but it came out more like a question.

“Wait,” I said as I grab her arm once again before she could leave.

“Is everything okay?” I searched her eyes with concern to see if I could find any sign as to why she was acting so weird.

Elle closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and then she opened them and smiled.

“Everything is perfectly fine Brooke.” She said as she engulfed me in a big hug.

I felt her hand rub my back in an unusual way but I ignored it, assuming that it was just a part of her current weird behavior. She pulled out of the hug and gave me a small smile before scurrying away as fast as she could in those 6” heels.

“That was weird.” I said to my boyfriend, Kyle, as he came up to me with drinks.

"Nah. I wouldn't worry about it." Kyle said barely glancing toward the door Elle went through.

"But she was acting really strange. What if something's wrong? What if she's in trouble?" I asked beginning to get frantic.

Kyle put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

“You worry too much Brooke. Come on it’s a party. Relax and have some fun.” Kyle said while lightly kissing me on the forehead.

I sighed.

“I guess your right.” I said but I didn’t move my stare from the door where Elle headed.

“Brooklyn.” Kyle said moving my head to face him. “Relax. Elle will be right back.” 

I nodded but my gut knew he was wrong, and my gut was right because Elle never came back.

Whatcha think? I know it's short but it's only the prologue so the chapters will be much much longer. Tell me if you want me to update or just delete the book, also feel free to give me ideas or just plain encouragement. Thanks! Luff you all <3 ~Lottie xx