Epilogue

Angelina and Bailee's funeral was on a sad and rainy day. August held his daughter's hand as they stood around the graves.

"My sister sacrificed herself for me and Grace. And without Angelina none of us would be here." They had never recovered Bailee's body but they were still searching. Cherry sniffled in the corner.

"I was wrong about her. Bailee deserved a superhero name more than anyone else. She saved my brother." They all nodded in agreement. When it started to hail they all headed inside except Chris and August.

"She told me to tell you something."

Chris stared at Bailee's grave.

"What?" August replied sadly. Nothing could make him feel any worse.

"She said to tell you that the answer to your question is Eterna."

August's eyes widened and he started to run into the forest. Chris followed.

"Where are you going?" He yelled.

"To find Bailee. Eterna, Chris, Eterna.”

"What does it mean?"

"Everlasting in Italian. It's her superhero name. It’s a message, meaning that she’s going to Italy! She could be alive. And if she is, we will find her!" Chris smiled and opened a portal.

"Bailee, here we come!" He shouted and they disappeared into the hole.

THE END????

Thank you SO much if you have read some or all of my story. Please comment feedback below so I can further improve my writing.