"Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served"

All of a sudden various waiters all dressed on point came rushing out of the most kitchen doors in seconds. Foods of all shapes, sizes, smells, colours and textures filled the tables.

Yup, 100% like The Great Hall, I'm definitely getting Harry Potter vibes right now and it was kind of cheering me up a bit.

It took a small handful of minutes for the food to be placed in the desired areas and I could hear the wave of stomach growls fill the room.

"Please enjoy everyone, if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask" the chef slightly bowed his head before he scurried back into the kitchen.

The silence in the room had been demolished in seconds as everyone jumped up and grabbed the food. I was thankful as it took a small amount of the attention off of me.

3 large platters of food had been pushed down are way. Meat on top of meat, carbs, greens anything you could of think of had been piled onto the tray.

Ivan handed me a regular sized plate along with a fork and a knife.

"Eat" he urged.

The only thing that seemed to look appealing was the section of colourful fruits however they had been placed up against the furthest back wall, a place I had no Intention of visiting.

"I'm alright" I respond in a weak voice.

Ivan withdrew himself from the conversation he was having and looked at me.

"Don't tell me you're not hungry because I know you are" he said.

"It's fine, I can wait" i respond

"There's a lot of food out Rogue, there must be something that you like here" he questions.

I examined all the food with a scrunched up nose my eyes landing on the fruit platter once again.

His eyes followed my gaze before he looked back at me.

"Do you want some fruit?" He asks

I bite my bottom lip nervously, i wasn't going to stand up and walk down there just for a apple and a few strawberries. Like I said before I can wait.

He waited for a response but of course he didn't get one, instead he stood from the table.

"No" I quickly spoke.

He hesitantly say back down on his seat his eyebrows furrowed together.

I reached out to one of the platters and picked up a bread roll. Breaking a small but off I placed it into my mouth and chewed slowly.

Ivan still looked at me for a few seconds before including himself back into the discussion.

It felt like hours since we had been in here and I was just about ready to have a breakdown.

I just want to leave! How much longer is it going to take.

As if things couldn't get any worse Ivan and Colt began to rise from the table.

"Where are you going?" I said almost panicked.

"We will be back, just stay here" Ivan explains.

"Stay here? What do you mean stay here. Can't I come with you?"

"Rogue, if you i could bring you then I would. Just stay here and wait for me I'll be as quick as I possibly can. Nothing's going to happen" he reassured.

"Yeah well how come every time you tell me nothing going to happen...... Something always happens" I replied.

"Just relax okay"