13

hansol and seungkwan woke up around noon, not moving or talking for a while. they just enjoyed each other's company.

the window was opened, so the two could observe the nature in the woods behind seungkwan's house.

randomly, seungkwan grabbed hansol's hand, and wrote, "we should go for an adventure."

'sure. i have to pee and shower, if that's okay with you, but after that, sure.' hansol responded, slipping from the bed and going to the bathroom.

and that was when seungkwan realized something; hansol has a really nice back and shoulders.

seungkwan grabbed his phone, which somehow ended up inbetween his bed and the wall, and checked up on his social medias and things.

he had only a few notifications, but one that stuck out to him was a snapchat from his mother. sigh.

he opened the snap, which was a picture of... hansol and him... spooning? his cheeks flushed a deep red, and he screenshoted the picture and sent one back to his mother.

she was at work, which meant that hansol and him had the house all to themselves. his father was always out on buisness, and only came back for special occasions, some weekends, and holidays.

seungkwan's stomach growled. he assumed hansol was hungry too, so he went downstairs in search of something to make for brunch.

on his way there, he passed the livingroom. jun and minghao were passed out on the couch, minghao laying on his stomach, with his head on jun's chest. jun looked happy, even in his sleep.

he was so happy for the two. they really were an adorable couple.

he sighed, and continued his journey to the kitchen.

he opened the cupboards, only finding instant ramen and pickled radishes. he hoped the boys had left them pizza, but he doubted it.

he opened the fridge, not finding pizza, sadly. but, he did find eggs, and he knew he had bread.

'time to be a chef,' he thought, 'eggs and toast it is.'

about 10 minutes into seungkwan's cooking, hansol walked into the kitchen. his hair was wet, and he was missing something. what was that something, you ask? a shirt.

seungkwan didn't even notice the younger until he turned to crack the eggs into the pan.

'hi there,' hansol nonchalantly greeted, 'whatcha making?'

seungkwan felt himself turn dark red. was he doing this on purpose?

'oh, just eggs. uh do you- can you put on a shirt?' seungkwan requested.

hansol smirked and put his elbows on the counter.

'what, am i distracting you?' he asked jokingly.

'yes, actually. like, a lot.' the older responded.

hansol grabbed an egg and cracked it into the pan with one hand. for some reason, seungkwan found this to be extremely hot.

'seriously, please put on a shirt. i'm not used to this much of you at a time.' seungkwan pleaded, looking away from the other's face. his pants were beginning to feel a bit tight around the crotch area.

hansol ran a hand through his hair. that was just a little too much for the shorter.

'oh god,' seungkwan thought, 'i can't do this for much longer.'

seungkwan tore his eyes away from the handsome little bastard in front of him, grabbing a spatula from the drawer.

'stir the eggs please, i have to go to the bathroom.' seungkwan requested, getting a nod from the other.

on his way out of the kitchen, hansol swatted at his butt with the spatula, making him jump in surprise. he ran to the bathroom.

as hansol stirred the eggs, there was a knock at the door.

he got up, and walked to the door, opening it.

"uh- well hello there." the person at the door greeted. hansol waved. there was a boy with him
who waved back.

"my name's soonyoung. aren't you hansol?" he asked, pushing past hansol, along with the other boy.

'uh, yes. seungkwan's upstairs in the bathroom right now.' he explained.

the two nodded, then sat down at the counter.

"so, hansol, you're aware that i'll actually kill you if you hurt seungkwan, correct?" soonyoung questioned.

"soonyoung! don't threaten to kill the boy! you'll scare him off!" chan scolded.

hansol didn't know whether to be scared because he just received a death threat, happy because seungkwan talked about him to his friends, or embarrassed. he still didn't have a shirt on.