5

the two walked back into the house at around 11:20 pm, not expecting anyone to be up around the house. they were wrong with that expectation.

at the counter sat sofia, eating random snacks. she looked up at the two from the book she was reading. she smiled at them.

'hey guys, where were you off to?' she asked.

'we went to go eat at mcdonald's, sofia. that's all.' hansol responded, continuing to walk through the kitchen. he dragged seungkwan with him, not wanting to let sofia make him uncomfortable. seungkwan caught sofia's suggestive wink on the way out, though.

once the two boys were up to hansol's room, and again, hansol had an idea.

'hey... have you ever drank before?' hansol asked the shorter.

he expected the answer to be no, which it was, since the two were underage. he himself had, because he wasn't very good at dealing with problems.

'this should be fun. come on, seungkwan, let me show you what you're missing.' and with that, he stealthily drug seungkwan down to the basement, where the bar was.

'may i ask how you have so much experience drinking and... bar tending?' seungkwan inquired. hansol sighed.

'no, you may not. now, would you like yours in shot form or cocktail form?' hansol surveyed. the blond wore a confused expression, and the other just assumed that he would like less of an alcohol tasting beverage.

'will this kill me?' seungkwan asked, genuinely wondering.

'no, of course not! i didn't drug you or anything, now drink up!' he answered, winking at him, before downing a shot of pink liquid.

seungkwan hesitated. he wasn't the kind to drink or do drugs because, honestly, they both  genuinely scared him. he sighed, giving in. it wasn't that big of a deal, anyways. hansol seemed to know what he was talking about.

he tipped the glass to look inside of it, which resulted in him wondering what he had put in it, and why it was a bright pink. he just drank it. at this point, he didn't care of it was toxic or not, it looked interesting and smelled fruity.

he finished the whole drink in just about 6 seconds, leaving hansol's mouth wide open.

'what else ya got?' seungkwan asked, pushing the cup towards hansol.

'well,' he started, cut off quickly by the other.

'you know, i actually don't care, just give me a fun time and i'll be happy.' seungkwan said, honestly.

'shots it is.' the taller decided, pouring strong smelling liquid into a small cup.

three and a half cups of alcohol and nine beyoncé songs later, seungkwan had nearly passed out like, four times. that didn't stop him from wanting more liquor, though.

hansol had quickly decided that he needed to get seungkwan up stairs, back into his room. and soon, because seungkwan was going to crash any moment, and he didn't want him to end up passed out on the basement floor.

he sighed. this would be fun.