4

'and after that, i could never eat a lunchable again.'

hansol had been telling seungkwan some of his favorite stories from his childhood. the older was quite amused by them.

it was almost 10:30, which meant that the red haired boy would have to leave soon. he was actually sad to think about it. for some reason, he dreaded the thought of leaving the younger.

'hey, you know what we should do?' hansol asked, enthusiastically.

'what?'

'we should have a sleepover!' he suggested, smiling like an idiot.

'i can ask my parents-' seungkwan started, when in walked sofia.

'hey ladies. i came to deliver a message. seungkwan, your parents think you should spend the night here, and mine say that's fine, if you want.' she raised her eyebrows suggestively at the end.

'what a coincidence. alright, he says yes.' hansol responded, seungkwan nodding along.

sofia nodded and shut the door. the two sat in the room, not saying anything for a minute, until hansol heard seungkwan's stomach growl.

'so, now that you don't have to go home, you wanna go get some food? i'm really hungry for mcdonald's, oddly.' hansol asked.

'sure, but i didn't bring any money.' said the older, standing up along with hansol.

'perfect, because i was planning on paying anyways.' he stuck his tongue out at the other while he opened the door for him.

the two drove to mcdonald's, arriving around three minutes later. they walked in and immediately sat down, seungkwan telling hansol what he wanted, because he was too scared to even go up there.

hansol somehow ordered and came back with the orders.

'damn baby, you're eatin' good.' hansol mentioned to the other.

seungkwan just blinked a couple of times because what the fuck just happened? he just called him.. baby?

'are you calling me fat?' seungkwan asked, half-joking, and hoping he didn't see the pink that rose to his cheeks after the sudden pet name.

'no, i'm calling you thick.' hansol responded, winking at him.

that hit seungkwan like a truck. he nearly choked on his burger. he'd never been called 'thick' before but he knew that white boys such as hansol seemed to enjoy it.

but is hansol even gay? he called seungkwan 'hot' and 'thick' and he looked him up and down like a god damned lion every time he stood up, but like... is hansol even gay?

'well... thanks? i've never been called 'thick' before, so...'

'i guess there's a first for everything, then.'

seungkwan was practically sweating under the stare of hansol. his eyes could literally give seungkwan a stroke. he was intimidating, for some reason, yet seungkwan, looking at hansol, had a sudden urge to sit on his face.

'you done? we should get back soon.' hansol asked, throwing a napkin onto the tray.

'yeah, sure.' seungkwan responded.

and with that, the two walked out of the building. but the question still stood. is hansol even gay?