Promises

"I'm warning you now, Dominic Toretto. If you don't come back then I will hunt you down and kill you." Harley warns the man currently in bed with her. They hadn't slept together like that, they'd just talked, kissed, cuddled. At the present moment she was straddling his waist and clad in his shirt, tracing shapes on his bare chest. Dom was doing exactly the same to her bare legs, his eyes focused completely on her. It's like her mind had tunnel vision, going straight to the worst case scenario - resulting in her brows being drawn together in a display of her concern. Brian had spoken with his co-workers and they agreed to exonerate Dom in exchange for Braga - all they had to do was set up the meeting. Harley had been more giddy at the news but then realised it could also go wrong.

"Harley, I will always come back

"Harley, I will always come back. Why do you think I gave you that necklace? It's my promise I'll always come back to my girl." His deep voice assures her, their eyes locking onto each other. Harley had never in her life been a clingy or attached person until she met Dom and they got together. The time he spent in jail had been so hard for her. Especially when he asked her not to visit so much because the other guys were talking - he hated the way they looked at his girl. But she'd dealt with it, stuck with phone calls and any visits that were quieter.

"Well then good. I'll have the car waiting." She tells him with a teasing smile, feeling him chuckle from beneath her.
"Maybe we can get away from everything." Her tone is quieter in her suggestion.

"Just us?" Dom questions her with a raised brow and crooked smile.

"Just for a while." Harley tells him, her hand moving up and running over the back of his head. Dom sits up, holding the woman steady as she giggles from the sudden movement. His head rests against the bed frame and she leans forward, kissing his forehead and travelling down to his lips.

"Guys, we're getting ready to head back to the house." Mia calls from the other side of the door, though there's a smile planted on her face because she knows the pair inside had talked everything through last night. She was happy that they were happy.

"We'll be out in a minute." Harley's voice calls back quickly before she looks back down at Dom with the same smile.
"Come on." She orders him, tapping his pec and jumping up from the bed. Her hands find the ready water and pills - seeing the bottle is nearly empty. Here's to hoping she'll be okay by then. The woman, pulls back on her shorts and tosses her boyfriend a shirt.

-----

The two women had been waiting all day for any news on the Braga situation, busying themselves with cleaning and cooking. Well, Mia had cooked while Harley carefully observed. It was better than her trying her hand at it and then setting the entire family home alight. This place meant too much to be brought down by a stupid fire caused by the klutzy Harley Matthews. The blonde had actually decided to go out after a while, Mia not making a move to stop her in understanding. She was going to visit her mom - someone she hasn't seen in months but always makes sure she's financially secure. Another thing about Harley, she will always put family before herself. Even if it meant her having to suffer a little in order for them to thrive.