At some point of chomping through her bread, Korra caught Asami's stare and stopped.

She said with a mouthful of food, "what??".

Asami shook her head. "Nothing......... Korra??".

Korra raised her eyebrows as a gesture for Asami to ask the question.

Asami smiled lovingly at Korra.

"I love you".

Korra pointed at herself with her thumb, made a heart with her hands, pointed at Asami and then put up two fingers to signal the number two.

Korra went back to eating. Asami chuckled, shaking her head as she continued eating her own food.
-----------------------

"And so here we are".

Bolin, Opal, Mako, and Jinora sat in silence. Korra sat back, her back on the wall.

"And all that happened in three years??", Opal asked.

Korra nodded. "Yeah. Crazy, huh??".

The others nodded.

Korra looked at Asami who was sitting right beside her. The two made eye contact and smiled at one another.

Asami wrapped an arm around Korra's waist.

"Well I don't know about you guys", Asami spoke, breaking the nearly awkward silence. "But I think we should go for a ride. I think Korra needs to get back in the loop of these things".

"Yes!!", Bolin cheered.

Him and Opal got up from the fountain they were sitting on. They ran for the exit, nearly bumping into a few of the florists and garden keepers on the way.

Mako and Jinora walked right behind them, laughing. Korra and Asami stood up. They followed their friends out to the exit and out of the castle. They held hands as they walked.

The group were currently at Asami's castle so they headed down to the stables. Korra looked around at everything, taking it all in. After all, she hadn't been there in three years.

Everything pretty much stayed the same yet looked better. Maybe it was new stables.

"Wow", Korra breathed as her eyes fell upon the royal pegasi stable.

It had been rebuilt. It was much larger and seemed for fancier.

"The old one had broken beams from a storm", Asami explained. "So we scraped the whole thing and had it rebuilt".

The two walked up to the entrance, their friends already inside the stable. Korra looked around in curiosity. She lazily pulled Asami with her as she took a look around the new place. The structure was much stronger looking and more durable.

"This is really nice", Korra said, grinning.

"Are you two done looking at the sights??".

Both women looked over in the direction of the voice. Their friends were coming out of the stable, their pegasi following.