The Day Before

14 of February. This is the date where all (if not a majority) of the humans in the world awaits in anticipation and restlessness.

All the maidens residing within this world would count down the days with equal eagerness and nervousness, a box full of their hopes and dreams clutched tightly against their chests, hoping it would lead them to a sweet dream and not a bitter ending.

The males however, would wait in excitement and worry, hoping they would receive those cute, neatly wrapped boxes filled with delectable hopes and dreams, and not end up empty-handed.

Yes, that is the effect of the 14 of February, also known as Valentine's Day. Interestingly enough, the true history about Valentine's Day is everything but love and sweetness. But that is a story for another time. Perhaps.

That aside, as the world prepared itself for the Day of Romance, as referred to by our author (which is me), the people at the Vongola mansion seemed to not be affected by the lovey-dovey vibe.

....is what I'd like to say. Alas, the power of love cannot be vanquished by ignorance alone. As it turns out, even if you are a mafia member, you're still no exception from being intoxicated by the power of love permitting through the air.

As proof, the grand kitchen that houses up-to-date and state of the art cooking utensils and tools had been used and thrown askew by the Vongola members who were trying to make chocolates for their special someone.

But of course, being the Vongola, the scene that is happening in the kitchen is something that you may never be able to see anywhere else.

According to tradition, Valentine's Day is the day where maidens, and ONLY maidens, would give chocolates or obligatory chocolates to the opposite sex. But of course, being the Vongola, they never followed traditions or rules very well in the first place. And so, instead of only girls and women in the kitchen, a large sum of very familiar faces could be seen roaming around said area.

"Oi! Don't touch that, baseball-freak! That's mine!!"

"Haha! Sorry! I just wanted some black chocolates!"

"Are you really going to make that kind of chocolate, Bakadera?"

"What was that?! Why you-!"

"EXTREME!! THIS WILL BE THE MOST EXTREME CHOCOLATE EVER!!!!"

"Kufufu~ please shut up before I conjure up snakes to shut you up instead."

"Hn. Shut up."

"F*ck you both!! Why are you here in the first place?!"

"Maa, maa. They can be wherever they like to. Let's just-"

"UWOOO!!! THE FIRE IS BEING EXTREME!!!"

"IDIOT!! ARE YOU TRYING TO BURN THIS PLACE DOWN, LAWN-HEAD?!?!

"NOOOO!! MY FABULOUS CHOCOLATES!!!"

"Kufufufu~"

"Shut up, pineapple."

"Oya~? I thought a little bird is chirping~"

"I'll bite you to death."

And so, what started out as a harmless chocolate-making session had spiralled down into an all-out brawl, destroying and breaking most of the equipments installed here, tipping and spilling some melted chocolates there, the usual.

"What are you guys doing~?"

Five figures, all of them females, stood above the chaos menacingly, their lips showing a sweet and twisted smile, more twisted than a certain male Mist.

All males, yes, ALL of them, froze in fear. As the females smiled that nightmare-worthy smile of theirs, they all knew that trying to appease them is like trying to throw a bucket of water into the ocean; useless. And so, the mansion became witness to one of the most horrifying scene that will be recorded in the history of Vongola. There's a reason why the sentence, "hell hath no fury like a woman scourned," existed.

Meanwhile....

"Why the hell are there so many of it?!?!?" shouted a brunet in frustration as he read through the words typed on that innocent-looking white paper.
____________________________________

First chapter! Yeay! And yeah, I know I said tomorrow but I just can't wait, okay? Good! Hope you enjoyed! Comments if you have ideas to give to me~