"You should let her know, all of that."Missouri said while staring at me with her eyebrow raised. I knew she was not only referring to what I had said, but also to my thoughts.

"Yeah, okay...."I replied as I stared at her with my brow furrowed. It's so annoying and creepy that she can just pop into my head anytime she wants to hear my thoughts. I'm seriously considering grabbing some aluminum and making a tin foil hat just like in that Sci-Fi movie El had me watch a while back called,"Signs."  Maybe wearing that dorky hat could keep Missouri out of my head.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Dean."Missouri smirked while staring at me.

"Friggin' mind reader..."I grumbled under my breath.

"What?"She asked while putting a hand on her hip and giving me a dirty look.

"Nothin..."I responded with a smirk.

"Umm, hum, sure..."She replied while rolling her eyes.

When Missouri was done telling me and Sammy about how El was helping Jack's ghost with his unfinished business by delivering a message to Jenny, she turned around and looked over at El. I knew something wasn't right, because of the way El was glaring at Missouri.

"You boys stay here, I need to talk to your sister."Missouri quickly said while looking back at Sam and I. Before we could ask her about what was going on, she walked away and headed straight towards El.

"Something's not right Sammy."I said while looking over at Sam with my brow furrowed.

"What do you mean?"Sam asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Look at El..."I replied while keeping my eyes locked on El. I just wanted to know what was wrong, so I could help her.

"What? She's just talkin' to Missouri."Sam simply stated while shrugging his shoulders.

"No Sam, look at her face, I know her like the back of my hand, and I know when somethings wrong. She didn't tell us about Jack. Which makes me wonder what else she's keepin' from us, I don't like it when she keeps secrets."I explained while looking at Sam with my brow furrowed.

"You heard Missouri, Ella just didn't want us to worry."Sam said as he tried to be the voice of reason.

I sighed in frustration, then said,"I know but still, I just want her know that she can rely on us, it's not like we're strangers, we're her family, if you can't rely on family who can you rely on..."

"I know Dean, and I feel the same way."Sam agreed while nodding his head.

"There's something else goin' on with her, something she's not tellin' us, she may have human EMF senses, but I have big brother senses and right now they're practically screaming something's wrong with her... I just wanna know what the problem is, so I can help her."I explained with a worried expression plastered on my face as I watched El.

"So, what do you wanna do?"Sam asked with an eye brow raised.

"Well Sammy, I think we should use Dad's old interrogation method to get her fess up about what's really goin' on."I replied with a serious expression on my face.

"Yeah, glaring at her while bombarding her with questions, I'm sure she'll love that."Sammy said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"So what are you sayin'?"I asked while wondering where he was going with this.

"I'm sayin' if you push her too much it could back fire, man."Sam explained while staring at me.

"Really? How?"I questioned in disbelief while crossing my arms over my chest.