Chapter 36: The Honeymoon (Final)

Start from the beginning

He hang up and Young Hee ask me what happened.

Me: Young Hee-ah, Mrs. Choi... she died. 

Her: WHAT?! WHY?! What happened?

Me: She can't take the punishment anymore. We only give them a very few water in a day and no food right? I heard that the Jang wants to continue it in 1 week more. And after that, they'll give them a foods and enough water, but will never release them in that jail. But, Mrs. Choi didn't make it.

Her: How about Mr. Choi? 

Me: He still have a strength, and he's there, grieving for the death of his wife. 

She looks down. I can see that even though she's angry for what they've done, she still care. 

Her: What should we do? Should we go back? 

Me: Do you want to? We will if you want. But Mr. Jang said that they can handle it, and we should enjoy our honeymoon. But, if you want to go back, we will. It's alright, we can still celebrate our honeymoon next time. 

Her: No, let's just enjoy. We should enjoy it, this is a special day. 

Me: Are you sure? 

She nod and we just change the topic and enjoy our trip. After a few more minutes, we're already here at Jeju island.

I also bought a house here so we didn't need to rent. We went to the house not too far from our yacht. We also unpack our things and place it in the closet. After that, we rest for a while. I look at Young Hee and she fall asleep. I went outside and called Mr. Jang for more information. 

Mr. Jang: Hello, Jimin, are you already there at Jeju?

Me: Nae, we're already here. By the way, how's Mr. Choi? 

Mr. Jang: We already took Su-Bin's body and we're taking care for her funeral. And for Sang-Hoon, we already give him some water and foods, so that he have strength for his wife's funeral. But he doesn't want to eat or drink. He keeps on telling that he wants his wife back, and he keeps on blaming us for giving the food after his wife's death, he said that why didn't we give them even a little when Su Bin is still alive. 

Me: But, it happened because of his selfishness and obsession on money. They killed so many innocent life just to get their wealth. But, let him grieve for a while, it's his wife after all.

Mr. Jang: Yes, it's their fault too. By the way how's Young Hee? 

Me: She's sleeping at the moment. 

Mr. Jang: By the way, I'll hang up now. I'll call you to inform you what happened or what's happening. Bye

He hang up, and I went to the bedroom and lay beside her and look at her for a while, and I sleep while hugging her. 

When I woke up, Young Hee isn't here beside me anymore. I look at what time is it. It's already 8:30 am. I wash my face and I went to the kitchen. Young Hee is cooking. I back hug her. 

Her: So, what's up? How's your sleep?

Me: It's alright. How about you?

Her: Same. So... about the Choi. How are they, is there any news?

Me: They already took Mrs. Choi's body and they're preparing for her funeral. And they also give Mr. Choi a food and water, but he didn't eat nor drink. He keeps on blaming us for not giving the food before his wife's death. He blames us for the death of his wife.

She nod and said "But, it won't happen if they didn't became selfish and evil." 

Me: Yeah right. They have fault too. 

After talking about the Choi, we eat together. After that, I help Young Hee wash the dishes then she took a shower. After her, I also took a shower and get ready. We're going to stroll around. 

We're both ready, and we decided to have some picnic here. We took some pictures together and stroll around. All we want to do is to enjoy every moment that we've spent together. 

After strolling around, we decided to go home. We'll go back to Seoul after 3 days to visit Mrs. Choi's funeral. And we'll go to Australia after that. 

Before going to sleep, we decided to talk about a lot of things. We also laugh when we remember the silly things that we've done during our high school days. We talk about so many things including the Choi. Then I suddenly ask Young Hee if she felt sad, maybe a little when I told her that Mrs. Choi died. 

Her: To be honest, maybe a little. Even though they're so mean and selfish, they still treat me like their own child before. I don't know what happened, why they suddenly changed. Back then, they give everything that I want, they also help me if I need some help. But, it suddenly changed when I reach the age of 18. They don't care about me anymore, they treat me like a robot. If only.... they just support me, maybe we're happy together, and it won't happen. I'll treat them as a family too. 

Me: Well... people changed. Either you like it or not. And when they changed, we can't force them to be the one who we want them to. Things happened unexpectedly. Expect the unexpected. And sometimes, we miss the memories, but not the person who's into it. Sometimes, we don't miss them, we miss the old them. The one that we used to know. 

Her: You're right, I guess it's okay to feel sad after all. Maybe I miss the way they treat me before. 

Me: Well.. that's life. Almost everything change. That's why some people hold on to the memories, because it's the only thing that will never change when everything does. If you felt sad, it's okay, I can't blame you. 

With that, I hug her and we both fall asleep. 

After 3 days 

We went back to Seoul form Jeju. We visit Mrs. Choi's funeral. But, when we went their, we saw two coffin. Wait, why two? Who's the other one? We also notice that the Jang wasn't here. Maybe they're still angry or mad because of what happened to their son, Ji-Hoon. Or maybe they're on their way.

After 10 minutes, the Jang arrive. 

Mr. Jang: Sang Hoon, killed himself because of his wife's death. He killed himself a while ago at 3 am. I was about to inform you but I remember that you told me that you'll go back here in Seoul today, so I decided not to call you, I decided to tell it in person.

That made us shock. Mr. Choi is also dead. He really loves his wife. 

After the funeral we went home. I can't believe that Mr. Choi killed himself. Maybe he suffered from depression.

I felt bad for them. But maybe it's their fate. It's the path that they chose. Maybe it's what we called karma for what they've done. 

We decided to stay here in Seoul for one week to hang out with our friends, before we travel to Australia. Since today is Sunday, so I invite my friends in our house. After an hour, they're all here. We talk and laugh together. They also knew about what happened to Choi. We didn't talk about the Choi, we're here to hang out and talk about life, not to talk about the Choi.

1 week later

We went to Australia for a vacation. We decided to go to Blue Mountains National Park. We're at the top of the mountain, it's beautiful here, especially if you love nature. i hug Young Hee from behind.

Her: There's so many changes right? 

Me: Like what? 

Her: First of all, the Choi. I still can't believe that they're gone. And also our friends, some of them have their boyfriend or girlfriend. I also found my real family.

Me: Well that's life. As what I've said before, almost everything changes. But one thing I knew that will never ever change. And that is..... my love for you.

With that I kiss her and smiled. This is the best thing and the best feeling, to be with the ones that you really love. 

~~~~

A/N: Sorry if it's not good enough. I'll be better, I promise! Sorry if I barely update. Thanks for reading and for supporting the story! Let's support and love BTS together til the end. By the way, Happy birthday let's celebrate our J-hope's birthday. #HappyHopeDay #HappyJhopeDay