The Best Dream and Most Embarrassing Moment

Next day wasn't going well. I woke up late, and was late to school. I'm starving, because I didn't eat. My hairs all messy, and I'm literally wearing my pajamas. Today's just not my day. Plus, we have a quiz. Something really weird happened last night though.

I had a really, weird dream about Jefferson and I.

It was really dirty. Like..REALLY. Now I have to try not to think about it while looking at Mr. J. Class was over and it was break time. I told Tanya and Ethan about my dream," Wow. For real?" Tanya said.
"Why Mr. Jefferson?" Ethan said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.
"Yeah, Erin, Why me?" Oh crap. Did he seriously just hear all that?! Dude...extremely embarrassing.l
"Uh M-mr. Jefferson! I-it's not w-what it sounded l-like!" He laughed, "Ah..you're so cute when you're nervous. It's alright. I understand." Then he just walked away. Like nothing happened. I hate when he does that. I've known him for 2 days, and he's already starting to grow on me. Well played, Jefferson.

Last class, great. Mr. J made me feel weird. Like...curious. Now he knows I dreamt about him too. The situation all together is embarrassing. He glanced at me as I walked in the door. The look in his eyes was so enchanting. I could have sworn I saw him bite his lip. But that's not true. It must've been my imagination. I sat down at my table, and Listened to his lesson. Things were all good..until he mentioned our new art project, "So, you'll have to be drawing someone who you most truly desire for your assignment." Um..that'd be him for me. Oh and he knew it. He looked at me specifically when he said it. I don't know whether to think this guy is a creepy pervert, or a seductive sexy teacher. Maybe both, but I need a little action in my life, right?

Class continued on, and soon, the day ended. I went home that day...trying to think of several other people I could draw except him. I know! I'll draw My favorite actor! But as I was drawing, I couldn't help but notice how much it turned out looking like Jefferson. God damn it. Tanya called me just then, "Hey girl...so...I have a question..."

"Um..okay?"
...
She was quiet for a moment,
"..Did you and Mr. Jefferson, like, have sex or something?"

"WHAT? No! Why?"

"IDk It just seems like it. I mean, everyone thinks you guys did something that day after school..."

"Omg they're so immature."

"Mr. J has been weird since you showed up. He acts so sexual around you. He most DEFINITELY wants to get in your pants girl. But then again, he's super hot. I would do anything for him if he asked. What would you do Erin?"

"What would I do when?"

"If he asked you to have sex duh!"
I don't know what I'd do honestly..Ive never done anything like that, and I'm positive he has.. and he's my teacher. My incredibly hot teacher may I add,
"I-I don't know..maybe, no, well----"

"Just say yes..you know you want to."

"MAYBE"

"That's a yes!"

"No..that's a maybe."

"Whatever."

I talked to Tanya some more before going to the store. I was looking around for something I could cook for dinner. Thinking back on mine and Tanya's conversation, I really am considering it. Like yeah, I can see how he's acting too.. so there's no denying he wants something like that. But would I say yes if he asked me?.. yeah.. I think I would. I went down one of the isles to grab my last ingredient, I reached up to get it off one of the higher shelves, I couldn't reach it. It was irritating. I jumped for it a few times, til I heard a voice call out. No way...

Mr. Jefferson

My face went pale. I was not in the mood to talk to him right now. The way he acts around me in school is sexual enough already, so how 'bad boy' is he now?
"hello Erin.." he looked past my shoulder, "Where are your parents?"
His white V-neck with his navy blue jeans and his converse, made him look even hotter than him in a suit.
"I-I live alone sir..remember?" He smiled slyly, "Oh yeah, that's right. You told me.." He brushed his messy brown hair with his fingers, "So, What brings you to the store?" I asked awkwardly. He shrugged, "I had a sweet tooth.. thought I'd pick up some kind of candy.." He gave me a seductive look, there was a certain twinkle in his eye, I could tell he found the thing to help his sweet tooth.

"Do you need.. help with that?" He gestured to what I failed to grab earlier. "U- uhm.. yes, please." I stepped aside, he came close, and grabbed it with ease from the shelf, and handed it to me, "Here you are Erin.."
"Thank you.." I went to grab it from him, and he pulled it closer to him, pulling me along with it.

Our chests were now touching, his eyes glanced over my face slowly to my lips, "You know.. I notice the way you look at me.." he brushed his finger tips lightly over my cheek, moving them to the loose strand of hair in front of my face, pushing it behind my ear.

"W-What.. do you mean?" I stuttered. He chuckled, "You're not very good at hiding the fact that you want me too.." He moved his finger down from my ear to trace my jaw to my chin, slowly lifting my head up to look him in the eyes. "..'Too'?.. " He chuckled very softly and inched closer to my face, "You heard me right.."

He slowly moved his hand down my arm, to my side, then my waist, pulling me closer to his body. His baby blue eyes stared in mine. I felt his muscles around me. He smiled devilishly, "You're burning up.. your cheeks are so flushed.. do I make you nervous?" He whispered the last five words. Was he trying to? It's totally working, "mmm...n-no..." He  laughed, then leaned down to my neck. He left soft wet kisses all the way up to my ear. Was my teacher really giving me a hickie right now?

He pulled back. His eyes moved to my lips, then met with my eyes. I was breathing hard. I was nervous, scared, and extremely turned on. I felt his hands slip into my back pockets. He leaned closer to me, inch by inch. I closed my eyes, bracing for impact. His lips were grazing mine, barely touching. I want that kiss so bad. I leaned in closer to steal it, but it was interrupted. He put his finger to my lips.

"Not yet, baby, but soon.. I promise I'll give it to you.." He moved away from me, grabbing a chocolate bar from the aisle, then he gave me a smile, "I'll see you tomorrow in class, Erin.."

"R.. right.. class.." the words were barely audible as I spoke them. I was breathless. He just walked away like nothing, again. I.. hate.. when he does that. After standing there like a star struck idiot for a few seconds, I finally put the last thing in my cart, and went to check out. I was not looking forward to tomorrow... or.... Maybe I was.