Scene 10

At The Park.............

*Jerry has on all white*

*Jerry calls Lamar Marcus and Trevon*

Jerry: meet me at the park in five minutes I'll explain everything soon. *hangs up*

5 minutes later........

*Lamar walks to Jerry*
Lamar: hey Jerry *smiles*

Jerry: Heyyyy Lamar!

*Jerry hugs Lamar and Lamar hugs him back tight*

Lamar: I miss you so much. I'm glad you let me come and see you.

Jerry: I couldn't let you see me at my worse. I should be back at school next week.

Lamar: well I got suspended.

Jerry: why?

*Trevon and Marcus walks up to them*

Marcus: just look at y'all hugged up and shit.

Jerry: shut up *laughs* how's things with you *goes to Marcus and hugs him*

*Marcus hugs Jerry back*
Marcus: it's good

Trevon: Heyyyy Jerry!

Jerry:  sup *puts fist up*

Trevon: can you just talk to me? I'm sorry! I miss you bud.

Jerry: anyways. So guys I actually know how to control my powers. Watch this.  Oh wait I need y'all to hold on to me though. Well Trevon you hold on to Marcus

*Lamar wraps his arms around Jerry waist and Marcus holds Jerry hand and Trevon holds on to Marcus*

Marcus: you better not Fucking choke me!

*Jerry makes a force field bubble and lifts it up*

Trevon: OH SHIT!

Lamar: JERRY WHAT YOU DOING?

Marcus: oh my God I like this.

*Jerry flies faster *

Lamar: WOAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Trevon: SLOW DOWN SLOW DOWN!!!!!

*Marcus and Jerry laughs*

*Jerry lands at his house and puts the force field down*

Marcus: I'm glad you're powers in the right way!

Trevon: oh so that's the right way?!

Jerry: boy please let's not.

Trevon: man I'm gonna catch the bus home I keep trying to apologize but I'm always wrong!

Jerry: you know what Tre let me say this here. You don't know how it felt to get raped by TEN NIGGAS! AND YOUR POWERS DON'T WORK AND YOU CAN'T FIGHT BACK! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL IT FEELS TO BE CURSED WITH THID SHIT. YOU EXTRA BURNT BASTARD IM TIRED OF THE SHIT YOU DO!

Trevon: oh my God! 

Jerry: DON'T CALL HIM HE NOT ANSWERING! YOU BOTH LEFT ME BUT YOU ALSO MADE IT SEEM LIKE SHIT CAN'T HAPPEN JUST BECAUSE I HAVE POWERS FUCK YOU! *eyes turn red*

Lamar: no no Jerry calm down Please? I don't want you doing anything you'll regret.

Trevon: man. Jerry please! I'm sorry! I didn't meant for anything to happen to you. I'm really am sorry.

Jerry: Trevon it's a circle with you man. You do this in any situation and you apologize but at this minute I don't know what to do. I'll just talk to you later.

Marcus: come on Tre. It'll be OK
I'll talk to you later Jerry and Lamar *daps Lamar up and hugs Jerry* you think you can take us back to the park?

*Jerry teleports Trevon and Marcus to the park*

Jerry: I don't know what to do?

Lamar: it's OK Jerry *hugs Jerry tight*

*Jerry hugs Lamar back*

Jerry Narrates: I don't know man........ I really don't know.