part 23

Hazel POV-1 month later

Walking into my husbands company I gave small smiles and head nods to his employee's. Your bitch was pissed, highly pissed. It was enough that I had gotten shot for this man, but to find out from a magazine cover that my husband was screwing his assistant oh I have had better days. It was a month after I was shot recovering quickly that same day I went into labor.

"Mrs.- He's in a meeting!" Ignoring Paris' s shrill cries, I kicked open Trey's office door.

"So this will increase our sales by...Hazel baby what's wrong?"

Throwing the magazine on the table, it was a bittersweet moment as Trey's eyes widened, realizing he had gotten caught.

"Everybody out! OUT NOW!" He growled at his employees, I watched in amazement as they scurried out.

"Who gave you this?"

Snickering I crossed my arms, disgust filled my face, as watched play dumb.

"Nigga it's a magazine, its everywhere!"

My face contorted, as he paces rapidy between his wide mahogany desk and the bright overview of the glass which gave a great view of the city.

"What did I say about talking to me like that? I should have known you couldn't take the ghetto out of a hood rat. Get used to it, your married to the finest man in Florida."

I watched horrified as he laughed in my face telling me to get over it. Spitting at him I watched menacingly as my slimy spit ran down his smooth cheek. Slapping him roughly, I sought to prove my point. Turning to go he roughly grabbed the collar of my jacket throwing me against the wall. Twisting my shirt in his hands, he squeezed my neck I watched in fear as his eyes turned red and the viens in his neck seemed as if they were ready to explode.

"Watch your self Hazel, you might be my wife but I take disrespect from no one!"

Letting me loose I scrambled to the other side of the room, sobbing, I felt the sore marks of where his hands had choked me.

"Get up! Don't start now, you interrupted a very important meeting. Clean yourself up and walk out like a champ."

His face was inches from mine, instead of the kind gentle man I was used to I saw the same men that treated my mother the same way. Grabbing the vase next to his desk, I slammed it into his head as hard as I could. Looking around frantically I went into his drawer and found the pocket knife he always carried around. Groaning, he rolled onto his stomach cringing in pain.

"Babe, babe stop- look I'm sorry I didn't mean those things-"

Macing him I wrestled him to the ground. I was choking from the mace but I didn't care. Drawing my hands back I stabbed him over and over again, making sure I killed him. Once his heavy breathing stopped, I rolled off of him sobbing, my leg twitching as I eyed his dead body.

"Mr.- Jesus Christ!" As Paris ran screaming for help, I curled into a ball on the floor looking at my bloody hands and stained clothes I realized my life was now over.

As the police handcuffed me, I was carried out, bright lights flashed, realizing paparazzi was here I tried to cover my face. As they carried Trey's body out I sobbed harder, I really did love him. Shoving microphones in my face, everyone wants to know why did I murder my husband.

"Hazel you kill men for their money? "

"Is it true you're were an ex prostitute? "

"Hazel why'd you murder him? "  Sobbing harder I listened to everyone laughing at and judging me.

"I didn't mean to do it! "

Hazul POV

Rocking my sister's baby to sleep, I really wanted a baby now. Recently going to the doctors I took a pregnancy test. As my phone buzzed I quickly answered realizing it was my doctor.

"Hello Doctor Trautz, how are you?" Clearing his throat he answered me.

"Just fine um I'm calling with your results, um Hazul did you know that you're HIV positive? " 

"What? " She asked in disbelief.

"Your HIV positive and," she listened as he cleared his throat," 3 months pregnant."

"Doctor that can't be right, please tell me this is a sick joke."

"We can run the test again, but I doubt they'll be any different,  I'm very sorry."

As I paced in my living room my thoughts kept running back to Sean, taking a look at the engagement ring she shook her head.

"He wouldn't do this to me, not Sean."

He did this on purpose. as she heard the door unlocking she got angrier. As Sean walked through the door I stepped in front of him like a zombie.

"Whats wrong babe?" Look at this nigga playing so innocent.

"I'm 3 months pregnant." Testing him to see the way he would react, just what she thought.

"Get rid ofit." He said nonchalantly.

"And you wanna know something else babe?" She watched as he took 3 large suitcases out of his closet.

"What?"

"I'm HIV positive. "

"Oh," he laughed looking at me in humor," I knew that you got it from me."

ARE YOU INTO EROTICA? GO CHECK OUT 'AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION'

Mrs. Martinez, is the absorption of every mans wet dreams, maybe it's the sway of her hips, or the way that espanol rolls off of her tounge? All we know is that she has an average highschool teen interested and wanting more than dreams. Eyeing her perky nipples through her blouse, he suddenly gets excited at the idea of after school detention. When he gets what he wants it all seems like the right thing to do, until their sexual fantasies end in murder.