Fallen| Engineer X Winged! Reader

Start from the beginning

"Was für dumm bist du ?!" She huffs. "keiner von denen." He replied. She growls. "Do jou see a resemblance between zhe two?!" He shakes his head no. Mirandas face grew redder, her cheeks puffed and her nose scrunched up. She gave a " are you fucking retarded?" Face up to him.

It was honestly funny watching her get all angry at her incompetent brother. Girls are better in every way. "Do jou know vhat zhe second one had?" She says. "It vas bird DNA, duh." "Ja! Vhat vas zhe first?" "Icarus' DNA..." "yes....and.."

"und i dont get it." She screams again, she obviously has a short fuse. She walks up to you and plucks a feather. You flinch a bit, but she only to a small feather. "Jou see zhis, ja?" Medic nods. "Zhis is bird DNA. Zhis-" she plucks a hair of your head causing you to jump and yelp a bit.

"Sorry. Zhis is Human DNA. So, if both are part of one entity," she wraps the hair around the feather. "Parts of both are put together!" Medic screams a loud, "OOOHHHHH!!! I get it now." They continued to talk about your DNA, but you got bored. Some one placed their hand on your wing making your wings fluff, hitting whoever had touched it.

You hear the person make pfft noises trying to get your feathers out of their face. You quickly say sorry and fold your wings looking back to see engineer. "Look sugarcube, this little fight has gone flat. Recon ya' wanna do somethin' else?" You nod and he leads you to his small garage. "So what are we going to do here?" He turns around holding an acoustic guitar.

"Have ya played guitar before?" You nod remembering when your winged uncle taught you to play a song named Bremen. "Really? Well have at it bun." He hands you the guitar and you sit down. You play an A, B, and E chord to warm up. START SONG!!

[you playing guitar]

"Oh where are we going?"
Said the brown dog to the hen.
But just because they were animals,
Doesn't mean they couldn't have been men.

Oh lets go down to Bremen.
Take my paw in your hand.
And we'll sing for our supper,
In that freest of the freest,
People need to see us.
The freest of the freest land!

It was part of the plan.
Everybody would stand,
On their hind legs
Hands holding high the other...
Like a tower of brothers

And the one on the top
Would crow warning
And call in the morning
And call out the storm that was coming.
The one on the bottom would steer,
Till the road was clear.
And the people would learn to rejoice
And to fear our coming.

But how long did we think
We could walk, we could sing ,
Before our voices gave out and our limbs gave in.
On the road, on the road, on the road, on the road
On the way, on the way, on the way.
To Bremen, to Bremen, to Bremen,
To Bremen!

Oh on the road to Bremen,
I came across some robbers three.
And first I took everything away from them....

Then they took everything away... from me."

Engineer just sat there. "Where did y'all lear to play like that??" "My uncle before- well...i don't want to get into that subject." He nods, understanding. You gets the guitar and takes the pick. He plays his main song, more gun.

Ever since then you two have been very close. Teaching each other songs, singing together...laughing together. It was great! Of everyone, you and engineer couldn't get closer- well you could, but its not like you would have a chance... 'he wouldn't like me. He cant like a monster.' *knock knock* "sugar cube, ah- have somethin to say..." he says through the door.

"come in!" He walks in, his face flushed. "Whats wrong? Are you sick?" (You know you type dick too much when ever you type sick, it auto corrects to dick...) he shakes his head. "Well, what is wrong?" "I know this is awkward but, ah wanted to get this weight off mah shoulders, ya'know?" "Yeah...and..?"

"I understand if you don't feel the same." He removes his goggles showing his icy blue eyes. "Ah-uh..like ya. M-more than a friend.- ah shucks..ah'm sorry i should just-" you outstretch your wings pulling him into a feathery hug. "I was just thinking the same thing engi...im glad you stood up and told me." He chuckled. "Ah'm glad too...ahm glad too, sugar cube."

I know its rushed. Ive got a lot on my plate...And as always....SEE YA LATER MY DRAGONS!!!