Chapter 5

Dark stepped closer to me and pinned me to a tree, "Lets make this quick and simple shall we?" I looked away from him, not wanting to make eye contact. "I'll kill you and you wont scream, Deal?" he smirked at me. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him, "ANTI!" I screamed, hoping it would do something...Nothing happened. "Scream all you want Y/N he isn't coming back" just as dark said that a green flash hit him, "Anti!" I yelped and hugged him. "BUT I KILLED YOU!" Dark yelled and stood up, "so you thought" Anti wrapped an arm around my waist and glared at Dark, "We agreed, you betrayed me. Now you'll pay" Anti let me go and charged at Dark. Dark jumped up and pinned Anti to the ground, "tsk, tsk, now that isn't a very good Anti now is it?" Dark smirked and put a foot on Anti's head to keep him down. I felt a pain in my back, I had no clue what it was seeing as no one was behind me but my vision all of a sudden got better. I could see things as tiny as a grain of sand. Before I knew it I was in the sky, "What The!?" Dark stammered back. I had Bat wings and my hearing was better to, "DoNt ToUcH hIm" My voice was screetchy and I landed on Dark like a bat would on a misqueto. (Biscuit~Chan cannot spell...) I hissed at him, well aware Anti was staring at me. Dark swung his knife at me but i dodged and flew up. I threw a dagger at him and it landed in his shoulder, "MOTHER FUCKER!" he shouted and pulled the dagger out of his shoulder. Dark red blood started spilling out of his shoulder as he leaped up and grabbed my leg to pull me down. Anti tackled him, pulling him off me, "We're warning you Dark!" was all I heard before I blacked out.

UGH SCHOOL! Biscuit~Chan and Hidie~Senpai have school tomorrow so we wont update until later, Buh-Bai!