Chapter 7

Percy P.O.V.

It was an hour till dinner by the time we finished training. We were all coated in sweat, stinky, exhausted, and starving but we had forgotten about the prophecies. I took a quick shower while the others did too and we met up in time to head down for dinner. As we strolled to the hall pinecone face (Thalia) started yelling at Nico. She was shouting something about him being a 'no-good, rotten, horrible boy.' She started chasing him and they disappeared around the corner. Away from the Great Hall.

"Well......that was interesting." Piper finally said. And we all broke out laughing at the ridiculousness of it. After another moment of waling the Stolls took off running with Katie and Lou Ellen on their heels. I wonder what those idiots did this time, because the girls looked MAD. Once again, we all started laughing. And once again, Will somehow angered Clarisse and they both took off running. And they had all gone in the opposite direction of the food.

"Their loss." I said. And we entered the Great Hall with no more disruptions. That boded well for how dinner would go. We performed the daily routine of our offerings to the gods and then ate. Ginny, Ron's sister, asked us,

"Where are the other exchange students?" I laughed as Annabeth replied,

"Oh, they're all around somewhere." (AN) Wrong form of there/their/they're?) Just as Nico came racing back in with Thalia still on his heels, followed by the others. They all sat down and ate like nothing had happened.

"Like I said," Annabeth continued "they're around." Ginny laughed at that and Harry, ron, and Hermione all glared at her.

"Are they always like this?" Hermione asked, the distaste obvious in her tone.

"Nah. Usually, they're worse." I cut in before my wise girl could say anything. Clarisse, Will, Nico, Lou Ellen, Katie, the Stolls, and Thalia all glared at me and I glared right back. They all looked away and backed down.

Hermione P.O.V.

There's just something off about them. Actually a lot of things off about the. My list goes:

-Not very familiar with wands. Always forgetting them.

-More comfortable then just school, sorry camp, mates usually are.

-Too strong(buff) for a bunch of witches and wizards.

-Haunted look in all of their eyes. Like they just came out of a war or something, but they didn't we did. Especially Annabeth, Percy, and Nico.

-Percy, Frank, Hazel, and Jason all have tattoos that they try to hide on their arms.

-Personal dorms. Okay, that's not that strange.

-Burning food for religion.

-Thalia refuses to use last name. And refuses to date and does NOT like when boys flirt with her.

-The way they acted with Professor Snape. Like they knew him as a good friend.

-Treat each other like siblings or family, more then just normal friends.

Even to me, these reasons all seem like just excuses. I think I'm just a bit too paranoid after the war. But still, these newcomers are suspicious.

Percy P.O.V. (AN) Sorry that I haven't done any other perspectives really.)

We were waiting outside the Gryffindoor common room long into the night. Finally, after everyone was asleep Skittles, Drake, and Sev all walked up. Sev had his arms protectively thrown over their shoulders. We all enter our private lounge and Sev told us this story,

"It all started when I left a week before Skittles here did. I was considered a wizard because of my mother's blood so I had come to Hogwarts when I was young, instead of camp. BUt, I came back to be a counselor and learn how to protect myself. Anyhow, I came and taught. Drake and Luna followed after, both having been blessed by my mother so they could help on this mission. I pretended to be the mean Potions teacher, Drake was a rude Slytherin, and Luna was a slightly crazy Ravenclaw. We all went about our lives gathering information as everything with Harry Potter and Voldemort went down. Finally, the war ended and we got to here and now. Your turn." Wow. They sure have been though a lot. After a minute Annabeth started with iur story. She did fine going through everything until she reached the part about Tartarus. She couldn't continue, and Jason picked up the story for her. I scooted over and held Annabeth in my arms. After Jason finished I gave a brief story of what happened to us in the Pit.

Snape P.O.V. (AN) Another new one!!)

These poor kids. They've gone through to much for kids their age. You see it in the way they hold themselves, like they'k\ll keep fighting, no matter what, no matter the odds or the enemy for the people they love. I mean Percy and Annabeth help up the sky. And then they went throught the deepest part of Greek hell with only each other. Annabeth mutters,

"Aphrodite certainly kept her promise about keeping my love life interesting." Percy only nodded his head and Piper said something about her 'crazy, no good love mother' under her breath.

"Hopefully there won't be a next time, but if there is we'll be there to help." I promised them speaking for Drake, Skittles, and I all at the same time.

(AN) Okay peeps, I got more then I thought I would done this weekend. I'm warning you this story is mainly about demigods living at Hogwarts and their adventures. Chapters will be labelled with the names of who their about. If they aren't, it's probably a mixed chapter with all of the demigods. They probably won't reveal themselves for a long time, if ever but the story will still be interesting and exciting. I mean demigods at a school for witches and wizards. What could go wrong?)