Chapter 1

Percy P.O.V

I was woken up by Annabeth yelling,

"Seaweed brain, come on! There's been another prophecy."

I didn't wake up until she threw a glass of water on me. Man, my girlfriend is cold. I stumbled out of bed and pulled on some clothes. Annabeth had already left so I couldn't get her back. I walked out of my cabin to see a hectic camp. We had slowly started to return to normal in the 5 months after the war with Gaea, but camp did look emptier. And Leo had returned with Calypso. Apparently, after helping both Leo and I the gods had deemed her trustworthy so she had been freed from Ogygia. The Apollo kids were playing volleyball, the Ares kids were training with most of the Athena kids and a couple others, while the Aphrodite kids chatted on and on and on about makeup and crushes. Seriously, it was getting annoying. Annabeth started talking about how Elizabeth, our Oracle, had started sprouting a prophecy and Chiron had called for all the head counselors. Seeing as I was the only Poseidon camper I was the head counselor. Duh. We continued walking until we reached the Big House. Yah, we're quite creative when it comes to names. Mr. D, also know as Dionysus, the Greek god of wine and director of camp, was sitting on the porch playing cards with a terrified looking satyr. Then again, when it comes to Mr. D all satyrs look terrified. We walked in to the meeting room to see all the head counselors of the cabins, Chiron, and Rachel waiting for us.

"What took you so long, punk?" asked Clarisse the head counselor of the Ares cabin. After the wars, she was a tiny bit nicer. Emphasis on tiny. 

"Sorry Clarisse, seaweed brain over here," Annabeth pointed at me, "wouldn't get up."

"Until you poured water on me wise girl." I shot back.

"Children, sit down and lets discuss the prophecy and the quest that must be issued. We all groaned. After the war with Gaea, we all just wanted a break.

"Annabeth please recite it." Chiron continued. She stood and said,

The seven shall journey to the land of magic's greatest school

Joined by nine more the quest will commence

A large group to heal the rift 

That time and separation have caused

Before a war is begun.

Secrets are numerous and so are risks

But still the demigods will persist

Hiding their identities until the time is right

The Lady of the Mist will bless them thrice

In an attempt to save her children so many.

"Well what do we know?" I asked.

"The Lady of the Mist is Hecate, the seven is us and I guess we get to chose eight more." Annabeth spoke up.

"What's with the 'land of magic's greatest school' thing?" one of the twins, Connor I think asked.

"And I don't like the sound of 'before a war is started' either." Lou Ellen commented. Chiron sighed and said,

"Children I'm afraid I know what has to happen." We all look at him expectantly, waiting for him to go on.

"A long time ago Lady Hecate blessed a group of most devote followers with magic. The thing is, they have to channel it. So, they use wands."

"Like wizards and witches?" Leo butted in.

"Yes, Leo. Like witches and wizards. Actually that is what they call themselves. This quest will take you to their greatest school which is Hogwarts." At Hogwarts every demigod in the room cracked up. Travis Stoll asked,