"Let me go! I want to end his damn life! He doesn't deserve to live! He's a disgusting old piece of shit that goes around fucking younger girls and expecting them to be grateful because he pays them!" she screamed throwing her hands in the air and jumping up and down. "I called the cops on his ass! I did! I called the fucking cops but the bastard found out and escaped! He was meant to be thrown in jail!"

"Lauren stop! You'll hurt yourself!" Dylan yelled trying to control her,I turned to where Angy was lying on the ground gasping for air. I hurried to her and knelt down to hold her shaking body. Walter appeared and helped Dylan with the redhead's meltdown. We started hearing the faint sound of sirens,gradually becoming louder. Soon the police were all over the place.

"Dylan! Come quick!" I called him. His gaze dropped to Angy who was still struggling for oxygen.

"No,no,no angel. Please stay awake," he pleaded her. "Please." Dylan sniffed.

Angy's body was shaking wild and after a while she fainted. In the meanwhile the cops were arresting whoever was left.

"Luca!" a voice called and I quickly turned around to find Claire making her way to where I was. I hugged her tightly and she cupped my face with her hands.

"Are you okay?" she asked with her worried eyes opened eyes.

"Yes I'm fine but Angy-"

I didn't need to continue my sentence,Claire rapidly turned and threw herself to her bestfriend was laying. The first thing she did was check her pulse.

"What happened?!" the blonde asked.

"She was having an asthma attack and she fainted. That's her second time." Dylan explained.

"That's not good," Claire spoke inwardly but we were able to hear her. "Medics! I need medics over here!" she yelled and soon came three people with a crutch.

"Don't worry you're going to be okay," Claire spoke petting Angy's hair while holding back her tears. "Everything's going to be okay."

They carried Angy outside to where the ambulance and we all followed them. Claire and Dylan climbed the ambulance with Angy that took off immediately to the hospital while I stayed back to get my bruises and wounds checked.

"Excuse me,can I talk to you?" I woman came up to me as a boy worked on my hand and leg that were hurting like hell.

"Yes,how are you?" I asked wincing in pain.

"I'm detective Henson and I want to ask you a couple of questions regarding to what happened."

"Ask away."

She asked all the main questions,how do you know Freddie,why did you get kidnapped and all of these things. Then after she was done I was taken to a police station where I was introgoratted even more and gave out my testimony. I was so worried about Angy and Dylan that I kept thinking about them all the time,Claire had a spot in my occupied mind but then again she always seems to be present. I took the first taxi to where the hospital they had taken Angy,praying that she's okay.

Claire's POV:

We finally arrived at the hospital and the doctors took great care of Angy. I was so nervous that my hands wouldn't stop shaking. Dylan was awfully quiet the whole time,he was always staring in an empty place as if he wasn't on earth. I couldn't blame him,I know how much he loves her and how scared he must be. I know how he feels because this is how I feeling currently.

"Hey." Luca greeted and I hugged him and began to cry.

"She'll be fine," he comforted. "You have to be strong for her."