70 At The Airport

Claire was paranoid and kept looking over her shoulder every now and then,even if we were in the hotel room. We couldn't stay for the rest of the week because it wasn't safe for us so we booked the first flight back to LA.

"Claire stop thinking about Walter. He's not going to get you. Luca and Dylan won't allow him to do so." I spoke to the scared blonde.

"But Ang,he'll probably go tell that Frank guy."

"Freddie." I corrected.

"Frank,Freddie I don't care. The important thing is that they might track Luca and me down and they may find out about Dylan."

I sighed as I thought about it,I couldn't sleep yesterday because of this and even though I tried not to think about I couldn't. There was a big probability that they may find out about Dylan and God knows what they'll do to him.

"Let's not think about it. Tomorrow we'll be back in Los Angeles and won't be hearing from this gang ever again." Hopefully. I added mentally.

We didn't push any further conversation there's nothing to talk about anyway,each were lost in our own world and thoughts. It's hard to imagine your life without the love of your life. Just the mere thought of losing them rips your heart into a million of pieces.

Dylan and Luca came later this afternoon but their presence didn't affect anything. There was still tension in the air and even though each one of us was in his or her world,we were all thinking about the same thing.

Luca slept that night in Claire's room,they agreed that he'd sleep on the couch while she and her son share the bed. Dylan and I went back to our room in silence. The room was quiet,so quiet it was suffocating. It was just like the previous night and worse.

"Dylan?" I whispered to the man that was sitting with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Hm?" he looked at me as if I scared him a little bit.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Everything's going to be okay."

"I know." His smile was assuring but wasn't convincing enough.

"The gang won't affect you anymore. They're in the past now."

"I'm just afraid that they'll show up any second now and do something."

"They won't. We won't allow it. If anything we can call the cops."

"The cops won't help,besides if they get involved there's a big chance that Luca and I would end-up in jail because we are also involved in past crimes."

"I'll be your lawyer there are a lot of things we can say to clear your names."

"It won't help but that much Angela," he cupped my cheek with his free hand and I closed my eyes at his touch. "Don't think about this anymore and go to sleep."

"Aren't you coming?"

"In a sec. I just need to check something."

"Okay." I said after a while and then went to the bedroom and got under the sheets. My eyes were closed but my head was going through a thousand thoughts. I felt as Dylan laid on the bed and pulled the sheets over him. I turned around to see his back facing me,I knew he wasn't sleeping and as just as awake as I am. I moved a little closer to him and touched his back then went all the way through and hugged his waist. Dylan turned around and I met his grey eyes.

"I love you." That was all I could think of. That was all I wanted to say and let him know.

"I love you,too." he smiled at me.