39 Let's Go

"I'll have scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee,please." I said as I placed down the menu and looked at the waitress.

"I'll have the same." said Dylan from across of me.

"Anything else?" the waitress said looking up her notebook with a Swiss accent.

"No." Dylan answered.

"Coming right up." she said before leaving.

"Do you like the vacation so far?"

"Yes,it's wonderful. I forgot when it was the last time I took a break from everything." I answered.

"Me too,everything is going too fast and we're always running after it. Stopping every now and then to breathe and rest our minds is good."

"Here you go." the waitress placed our plates infront of us.

"Thank you." Dylan and I both said.

"You're welcome,enjoy breakfast and Switzerland." and then she left.

I ate the eggs,that were delious and took a sip of coffee.

"Angela,can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"If you didn't find out that I was Hunter,would you have went out with him?"

His question came out of the blues,catching me off guard.

"Why are you asking this?"

"I just want to know."

I thought about it,if I didn't find out that Mr Hunter was Dylan would I started a relationship with Mr Hunter?

"Yes,I would have gone out with Mr Hunter," I answered as I saw the mixed feelings that came upon his face,anger and disappointment. "I would have gone out with him but I knew that it wouldn't have lasted long,because my heart is already taken by a cocky devil who keeps,every now and then,getting on my nerves but somehow I can't help but love him,even with his stupid comments on my bottom and his dirty ideas,I can't help but love him."

"Did you have feelings towards Hunter?" he asked a little bit relaxed.

"At first,yes,I didn't know why but then I realized I only liked him because he was nice to me. Mr Hunter treated me in a good way but something was always stopping me from loving him,and that thing was you. He wasn't you,he had a different personality a different attitude, it felt weird. I just couldn't bring myself to love him the way I love you."

A smile was spread across his face.

"I was so scared of asking you this question. I was scared that you'd fall for someone other than me,but strangely I wanted you to love someone better than me. That's why I created Hunter,he was the opposite of me,better than me and at the same time I was afraid that you would fall for him and forget all about Dylan."

"I wanted to forget you,I've been trying to do so for the last seven years,but I couldn't because what we have is greater than to be erased by time. I don't want someone better,all nice and polite,I want you and only you. I fell in love with a cocky devil,not Hunter. I fell in love with you Dylan." I held his hand.

"I love you,Angela."

Everytime he says those words my heart skips a beat as if it was the first time I hear them. They warm up my heart and I feel an explosion of happiness inside of me when I hear them.
What I said was all true,these past seven years on me were really hard because I wasn't with Dylan and I didn't hear anything about him,I tried to forget him because I thought I'll never see Dylan again,but I was wrong. And I was never happier that I was wrong.

"I love you too." I said and then we continued eating.

***

"Where do you want to go now?" he asked.

"I don't know and I don't care as long as you're with me."

Dylan smiled and pulled me in for a hug as we walked towards the car.

We drove for an hour until we reached a town.

It was absolutaly beautiful with the houses and street lights,everything so organized and yet cozy. The red rooftops were hugged by a small blanket of snow,the streetlights held flower pots and there were people walking on the side way.

"Everything here is so magical." I said.

"It's only magical because you're here."

I turned my head towards him. "The devil had said something that is not dirty or offensive but rather,and dare I to say it,nice and romantic!" I exclaimed-fake-shocked.

"Yeah,yeah I can be nice every once and a while but only to my angel." he turned to me for a second then fixed his eyes on the the road,again.

"You're full of surprises Dylan."

He only let out a light chuckle.

After a few more turns we parked infront of a bus stop.

"Let's go." he said

"Where?" I asked a little bit confused.

"I'll explain later."

"Another surprise?" I said as I got out of the car.

"Yes."

I shook my head and smiled. We climbed the bus and it soon began to move.

"So what is our next mysterious destination?" I asked from beside Dylan.

"If I told you it won't be mysterious anymore."

"How about a hint."

Dylan thought for a while. "It's a place that is surrounded by two mountains and overlooks breath-taking views of clear blue waters."

I frowned at the hint he gave me. What is this place? I focused hard on the cities in Switzerland trying to find anything similar t Dylan's description but failed mainly because I don't know much about Switzerland.

"You know you look cute when you think." Dylan said quietly.

I blushed lightly. He kissed my cheek making me blush harder.

"You look cute when you blush too." he added.

I tried to hide my smile and looked over to the window,enjoying Switzerland's streets and buildings.