Chapter 7 ( Home and Gone Again )

Play song at Nick's Pov
Your Pov

Tommy started catching up to me. I tried to run faster but he grabbed me. I fought him, attempting to bite him. I screamed, trying to attract some savages so he would have to fight. He covered my mouth. I struggled the get out of his grip. I began to get tired but continued to fight. Tommy just held me there. I saw Nick running over, the others following him, completely confused." What are you doing!" I heard Nick yell before passing out.

Tommy's Pov

I looked at Nick." She was running away. I didn't know what to do so I chased her! I caught her but she tried to get away so I just held her here!" I yelled. Nick looked at Y/N. He took her from me and started walking back with her in his arms. The others just looked at me." What are you looking at!" I yelled. They all started walking back but Ashley." I told you I didn't trust her." She said before walking back. I watched Ashley as she walked away. I sighed and started walking back aswell.

Nick's Pov

I put Y/N in her room." I can't block off the window, she seems to like to look out there. I'll just take her hatchet, then she has nothing to defend herself out there." I said softly. I sat next to where I put her. I stroked her soft hair. How it's still soft, I don't know, but I like it. I sighed and looked at the ceiling." Your killing me Y/N." I mummbled." But I'll survive for you." I stood up and walked out. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I looked out the window as everyone walked in. Cory sat next to me. Tommy walked in and went to his room. Uni sat on the floor, Ashley sat next to him. I just stared out the window while the three chatted. Suddenly I heard muffled crying from both Tommy's and Y/N's room. The others didn't notice due to the fact that they were to busy talking.' I'll go see if Tommy's okay first. He's been through alot.' I thought. I walked over to Tommy's room. I knocked on the door." Tommy? Are you okay?" I asked. No answer, just crying. I sighed and opened the door. Tommy was sitting on the pile of clothes they use as a bed, sobbing silently. I walked over to him and sat next to him after closing the door." What's wrong Tommy?" I asked softly. Tommy looked at me with dull eyes. I hugged him as he continued crying. Suddenly Y/N's crying stopped and I began to worry, but I couldn't leave Tommy like this.

Your Pov

I was being taken away by a savage, they didn't attack, they just... took me. I didn't bother to struggle, there's no point. I've lost Emma, and Tommy doesn't seem to happy with me. Tommy was the only one I trusted, but I guess I lost his trust. I closed my eyes tight as the savage carried me through the dark forest. They walked up to a cave. I remembered how everyone who was on the plane had dissappeared. They grabbed some rope and continued. They brought me to a room filled with hanging bodys. He set me down, that's when I noticed Emma's little body hanging there.

Mild language and gore warning! ⚠⚠⚠

"You bastard!" I screamed. My eyes began to glow an icy blue and the same color sword appeared in my hands. I swung the sword at the savage, cutting it in half. Blood pooled near it's body. Suddenly I heard the scream of more of them. I groaned. About 3 savages appeared. One of them ran up to me, scratching my arm. I groaned in pain. I swung my sword, missing by an inch. I sung again, cutting off one of it's legs. It fell to the ground and screamed. The two remaining savages ran towards me, I swung. I cut one in half, and then got half way through the other." Bitchs." I mummbled.

Mild language and gore warning over! ⚠⚠⚠

I looked back at Emma's hanging little body. Tears filled my still glowing eyes. The glow faded, but the sword remained. I walked over to her hanging body, not caring about my now soaking shoes. I dropped the sword and fell to my knees and started crying." My poor little Emma." I mummbled through the ongoing sobs. I stopped crying." I- I'll stay strong, for you Emma, for you." I whispered.