Chapter 4 ( drawings )

Y/N's Pov

I sat on my cloth bed. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. I closed my eyes tight. I opened them and looked out the window. I grabbed a lonely chair in the corner and brought it over to the window. I sat down and looked at the sun as it set. I remember the notepad and pencil Tommy had given me. I grabbed them and began to draw the sunset. Tommy had given me the notepad, so I've been looking for something to draw and then give to him. Suddenly I noticed a beautiful wolf in the distance. I looked at me, just stared. It didn't bother to move. I flipped the page and began to draw the wolf. I began to move and was soon out of view. I had a clear picture of the wolf in my mind. I continued to draw and then finished. ( The pic below is the drawing but in color. Art is not mine, and when you drew it, there was no color. And I named it Luca for no reason.)

The picture was amazing

The picture was amazing. I smiled at it as I heard my door open. I put the notebook and pencil away and looked at them. It was Cory." You can take the... bed thing." I said, looking at the pile of clothes." It's better than nothing." He said and shrugged. He just laid on it and stared at the ceiling. I looked outside as the stars started to show. I stared at them with amazement. I began to get drowsy a day my eyes began to close. Soon my eyes had closed and I had fallen asleep.

Tommy's Pov

Ashley was already asleep. I couldn't seem to fall asleep. I didn't know why. I  grunted and rolled over. I looked out the window and at the stars. I started getting drowsy. It was something about the stars that made me sleely. My eyes began to shut and I passed out.

Your Pov

I woke up. Cory was still asleep. I walked out of my room and towards the front door, but not before someone grabbed my shoulder. I tuned around, it was Nick." Hey, are you okay? With the whole tear thing and stuff?" He asked me. I looked at him and nodded." I'm fine, thanks for asking." I said turning back around and walking out the door, I grabbed some meat. 1,2,3,4... I didn't have enough. I sighed." I guess I'm not eating today. I set the meat on the dew covered grass and grabbed my hatchet just in case. I lit the fire and set the meat on it. It finished as Tommy and Nick walked out. I handed them both some of it." Did you have enough?" Tommy asked, looking at him meat, then me. I nodded. Lie." I had enough, I'll be fine." I lied. I could tell Nick saw through my lie, he ate his meat anyways. Tommy began to eat. Cory and Ashley came out and I handed them some." Thanks!" Cory said, sitting down with Nick and Tommy. Ashley just looked at me then sat down with them. I looked at the fire, making out pieces of art from the flames. I stood up." I'll be back." I said, walking towards the pond. Tommy looked at me. I just looked away. I could see the worry in his eyes. I didn't want him to worry. I sat on my log by the pond. I saw this beautiful flower in the water. I grabbed my notebook and pencil and began to draw it. I didn't want Tommy to worry, he shouldn't have to. I sighed and continued drawing.