Dark link x reader

You were in your living room playing y/f/g. You were home alone, everyone in the house was at work. You had a day off of school so you decided to play video games. You sighed as you died/lost.

You paused the game and got up, deciding to go outside. You grabbed your phone and a hoodie. Considering it was a little cold outside. You left the house making sure to have your keys as you locked the door.

You started to walk down the street, passing by each house. You heard a rustling in the bushes next to you. It was the house no one lived in. You were confused and hesitated to go towards it.

You slowly walked towards the bushes of the home. You then saw a small box with the word "link". You tilted your head and grabbed it. You shook the box a little and heard something in it.

You opened it and saw the game you've been wanting for a long time. The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. You squealed in excitement and started running home. Once you reached your destination you unlocked the door, closed and locked it.

You ran to your gaming system and took the game, putting it in. You ran to the kitchen grabbing every junk food you could and then you got a soda. You soon ran back into the living room. You sat on the couch and shoved a handful of chips in your mouth.

You grabbed your controller and looked at the blue screen. You tilted your head and stared at it in confusion. You chewed your chips slowly and the screen went black. You freaked out a little as you saw white fog coming from the screen. You gulped your chips as you saw hands go through the screen and hold onto the t.v.

You screamed as you grabbed your food and ran to your room. You closed the door and locked it and breathed heavily. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" You screamed and breathed heavily reaching for your phone. You felt the emptiness of your pocket and panicked.

You looked around for a weapon and came to the decision of scissors. You unlocked the door and slowly opened it. You peeked through the hallway and saw no one. You slowly left the room and crept towards the living room.

You heard crunching and you walked a little faster. You peeked into the living room and saw a guy who looked about 16, wearing, a tunic, tights, and a hat. You tilted your head as he looked familiar.

Then you noticed he was eating your chips. You gasped as you growled and he looked at you. You through the scissors at him causing you to hit his stomach. "FUCKING SHIT, YOU BIT- AH FUCK" he yelled with great anger. You screamed and ran towards him. "IM SORRY!" You yelled as you put your hands on his stomach.

He hissed as he through his head back. You grabbed his bicep and pulled him towards your bathroom. "I'll get you cleaned up" you said worried. He moaned in pain and you pulled him into the bathroom.

You turned on the water in the sink. You sat him on the toilet and pulled his shirt off. You blushed as you saw his abs and you looked away. You opened the mirror and grabbed the emergency kit.

You sat it down and opened it, grabbing the bandages and alcohol. You looked at him and got on your knees. You pushed him back slowly. His stomach then magically healed. You looked at him and he smirked.

"You forgot I can heal fast" he said with a chuckle. You gasped and got up starting to leave the bathroom. He then grabbed your arm. "W-wait! Sorry...my names dark link" he said with slight sadness.

You looked at him and knew where he was from. Your eyes grew wide as you fainted.

-two hours later-

You woke up in your room, it was starting to get dark. "That was a crazy dream..jeez" you laid back down and rolled to your side. You felt a arm pull you closer by your waist. You opened your eyes wide and screamed.

Dark link then fell off the bed in fear. You hanged off the bed to look at him and he was looking at you. "What the fuck!?" He yelled. "S-sorry...I thought it was a dream".

"Obviously it's not dollface" he said with a chuckle. You rolled your eyes "shut up". You laid down again and looked at him as he got up. He laid next to you again and pulled you in again.

He kissed your cheek and you blushed. "W-why'd you do that?" You asked. "Your cute, that's why" he smiled. You turned around and looked at him.

His eyes had a hint of lust and he bit his lip. You blushed even more, and gulped. "Why are you looking at me like that?". "Because your so beautiful in the moonlight" he gave a slight smile.

Your faces grew closer together as you closed your eyes. You soon were kissing, very passionately. He got on top of you, pinning your arms above your head. You bit his lip a little and he licked your top lip for entrance.

You let his tongue reach into your mouth. Your tongues connecting together as your kiss grew to something more. He unbuttoned your jeans and stopped the kiss. "Do you...you know..wanna do this?".

You nodded as you looked at him, the both of you had lust in your eyes. He kissed your neck and still had your hands pinned. You gave a slight small moan. He stopped and got off of you. He snapped his fingers and the both of you were naked.

You blushed as you covered yourself. He frowned and grabbed your arms pinning them down. "Your Body Is beautiful, love" he said kissing your cheek. You smiled a little as he positioned himself at your entrance.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" You nodded in reply. He soon slowly pushed himself in you. He bit his lip as he put his hands on your hips. You gripped on the blanket in pain. "O-ow" you said and stopped.

"Sorry, I'll be more gentle" he said as he still went slowly. He finally had all of himself in you. He slowly pulled out, and then back in. You adjusted a little and he continued.

You soon started to moan and he sped the process up. You pulled him close and kissed him as he did so. You both moaned as you kissed. You could feel a knot in your stomach as he kept going.

You soon came and he knew you did. He kept going until he came all in you. You moaned loudly as you felt his cum in you. He groaned as he threw his head back.

He pulled himself out and laid next to you. Pulling the covers over you Both. He kissed your neck and wrapped his hands around your waist.

"I love you" he said as you both fell asleep.