Ben drowned x reader

You were in the kitchen watching masky and hoodie eating cheesecake. You giggled as they looked so peaceful at there heaven. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked behind you and saw sally.

You smiled and she waved politely at you. "Hello sally, what brings you here?" You asked. She giggled, "I want you to have a tea party with me and Ben.

You blushed the slightest bit and nodded. "Okay...but I have nothing nice to wear for your amazing tea party". She smirked in confidence, "I HAVE YOU COVERED!".

She grabbed your hand as she rushed towards her room. She soon walked in, you saw the pink room filled with tons of toys.

She giggled in excitement and looked at you. She closed the door and went through her closet. She grabbed a beautiful y/f/c dress and handed it to you. You smiled at the way it was made, it went to you knees. And it also was a little bit poofy, not enough to over power the beautiful color.

You headed into the bathroom and changed into it. You as well saw the makeup scattered and did you entire face. You then did the hair style you liked most when you wore dresses.

You walked out and sally looked at you as if you were ice cream. "You looks pretty y/n!" She giggled as she hopped up and down while clapping.

You blushed and soon Ben walked in with a tux. You never saw him dressed up so you were kinda new to this. You blushed and he smirked. "Hey there sexy" he said walking towards you.

Sally huffed and slapped his arm, "Ben! Stop being perverted!". He groaned and rolled his eyes, "okay, okay". He sat on the pink chair and you followed doing the same. Sally placed plates and cups in front of you.

She put cookies and cakes in the middle, as well as a tea pot. She poured your tea and bens as well as hers. She smiled as she sat down and Ben grabbed a cake. You grabbed two cookies and a cake.

Ben smiled, "sure hungry there huh, y/n?". You did a poker face and blushed. "Shut up Ben" you said in defense. "Feisty, just how I like 'em" he chuckled and have you a wink.

You scoffed and looked at sally, She stuffed her face in cookies and tea. You then felt a foot touching your lower leg. You shivered as you gulped.

"Is there something wrong y/n?" Sally asked with concern. "N-no nothing at all" you said as Ben smirked.

~after tea and hugs~

You were in your room undressing out of your dress. You then had only your bra and panties. You heard a ding and looked at your phone.

Ben- I'm coming in your room in, 3, 2, 1

You gasped as you didn't have time to change. He zapped through the phone and was laying on the bed. "Hey se-" he blushed as he squealed and covered his eyes. You as well screamed horrified of what was going on.

"OH MY GOD IM SORRY!" He said sincerely as he was scared you'd  Slap him. But you didn't you just blushed as you looked at his SCARED figure.

"I...I like you..a lot Ben" you said shyly. He looked at your half naked figure and blushed. He sat up and looked You up and down. "I really like you to y/n" he then moved closer to You.

You blushed even more and you fell to the floor crawling back. He was then two inches away from your face. He put his hand on your cheek and brought your face closer.

He kissed your soft lips in a passionate motion. He then let his other hand snake its way onto your thigh. You stopped kissing to breath for air. "C-can we continue in the bed?" He nodded his red and black eyes hungry with lust.

He picked you up and gently put you on your bed. He got on you and kissed you gently as he pulled your panties off. You closed your legs embarrassed and he pulled them apart.

"Your beautiful y/n" he reassured you in a kind way. You gulped as you were a dark deep shade of red. He pulled his tights and boxers down. He positioned himself at your entrance.

"R-ready?" He asked as you nodded shyly. At this time you didn't know he was virgin just like you. He pushed in slowly as you felt a very sharp pain. "A-agh" you said as you closed your eyes shut.

He kissed you as he pushed himself into you more. He then made sure you were adjusted to this. When you started moaning, he picked up the speed. You moaned softly as he would grunt every now and then.

"Oh god your so tight y/n" he said with a loud moan. You gripped the blankets as you moaned loudly. "O-oh Ben harder" he followed what you ordered and went harder and faster.

You both felt the climax in your stomach and you climaxed together. He later next to you, holding you in his arms. "I love you" he said as you as well said "I love you too".