Chairman Meow's PoV

Chairman's Meow's PoV

A/N: Hola! I hope you guys like this! This belongs in the file of "wtf is going on? fics". Another plot bunny shot in the head, finally! 

Disclaimer: So, there isn't any...smut, per say, but, there's some unf (unf=universal sound of....that) So watch out for that.

Also! Credit to TheAlternativeRuler, who helped me with this one shot, like for what Meow calls Alec/Magnus. She's awesome! If you like PJO/HoO, go check her page out! This chapter is dedicated to her! ^ w ^ 

Cassandra Clare owns TMI and Alec/Magnus, and, of course, Chairman Meow.

Aaaaahhhhh, feeels sooo gooo-AH!

Chairman Meow was suddenly plummeting towards the hard ground, but, luckily, his feline instincts kicked in, and he landed on his paws. He glared up accusingly at whoever interrupted his snuggle time with the clean warm laundry. 

"Damn, cat. Now there's gonna be hair all over my jeans...."

Meow was agitated with Colorful One, so he went to go find Nice One. He always liked to snuggle. 

Just as expected, Nice One was on the couch, watching the big changing window as usual. 

Ah, excellent! 

Meow trotted over to him, and nuzzled his face against his leg. Nice One continued to stare at the at the big window. Chairman frowned, and rubbed harder, mowling the cutest thing he could. Finally, Nice One looked down at him and smiled, picking him up. 

Haha. Success!

Nice One set him down right on his lap, and he kneaded his lap before settling down into a peaceful nap. Nice One always had time to snuggle with him. And he actually fed him. That's why he's Nice One. Then, Nice One started to rub from his head down his back, and He. Was. Gone. 

"Aww. You are so adorable." Nice One acquired him.

Indeed, Nice one. Indeed. 

Chairman Meow was having the most delectable nap, when he was unexpectedly thrown to the ground.

Again, Chairman Meow glared up to the sky to see that Colorful One, once again, had ruined his snuggle time. And, now, he stole his spot. Colorful One had settled himself in Nice One's lap. 

Hey, I was sitting there! 

Chairman Meow jumped up on the couch, and tried to wedge himself between the the two of them. He failed, though, as Colorful One pushed him back down to the ground. Meow then tried something else to get Nice One's attention. After a minute or two of mowling as loud as he could, Colorful One finally acknowledged his attention. 

"Shut up, you stupid cat!"

They went back to cleaning each other. Seriously, you'd think they were rolling around in the dirt all the time.

Chairman continued to do whatever he could to get their attention. He mowled, nudged, licked, and bit them, but they still ignored him. He yelped as something surrounded him. It was Nice One's cloth covering. Colorful One pounced on Nice One and they continued to wrestle for several minutes. 

"Wait."

"Mmm, what?"

"Not now."

Colorful One sucked his teeth "But whhhyyy? Come ooon!"

Nice one laughed, "I meant not here. Your cat creeps me out. It's like he's...watching us."

"Ugh, fine, come on."

Colorful One grabbed Nice One and started dragging him to his bedroom. 

Nooo! Come back! He's my snuggle buddy! I'll save you, Nice One! 

Chairman Meow tried to follow them, but was slammed in the face with the bedroom door. 

Meow continued to try and bust down the door. No avail. 

He suddenly started to hear screaming coming from inside the room. 

"Magnus!"

No! I'll save you!

Meow started clawing at the door and pawing under it, doing anything to get in there. 

"Ah, ah, ah! Oh, God!"

Dammit! What do I do?

Meow suddenly heard a loud scream, and then silence. That's how Colorful One and Nice One play. They fight, and then they snuggle. 

Never mind. I'm bored. Ooh, I wonder what that kitty down the street is up to?

Chairman Meow padded over to the huge window, to the tiny hole at the corner he gnawed through. Not that Colorful One will ever know. 

Once outside, he savored the heat that the big orange ball in the sky gave off at this time of the day. 

Walking down the street Meow thought, Now, where is Miss Snowball?

A/N: Umm.......Yeah.....I have....no clue where this came from. Don't even ask. Hopefully, you got a laugh out of it? Let me know. ^ w ^ 

P.S. That's like, the closest I've ever gotten to writing smut. Oh, god, I don't think I could ever write a lemon.  

P.P.S. Is mowl even a word? I don't know what to call that thing that cats do. Okay, bye!! 

Till next time......

~themortalfangirl