Expect The Unexpected

A/N: Hello! I felt like writing this. ;) I hope you like this one shot. It's...interesting. I got the idea from watching Glee. My friend is making me watch it. Just Alec this time. So if you love Kurt (like me ;) you might know what's gonna happen. ;)

Disclaimer: Cassandra owns Alec and this world. Whoever owns Glee, owns the lines said and the senario.....Don't sue me....  

Alec was currently walking down the halls of a training facility in Idris. There was an important clave meeting going on, and Alec was forced to attend, seeing as he was 18, an adult in the shadowhunter world. It was to last two weeks, and he would rather be anywhere than here. He could barely stand the disgusted looks most of the members gave him when he walked by. And to top it off, his mother was forcing him to train, even though he would be back home in a week. That's how he found himself walking in this place, wanting nothing other than to be at home, cuddling on the couch with a certain warlock and his cat, watching a movie. But no. He was here. Why? No one ever listened to him at the meetings anyways. 

Alec felt a sudden impact on his shoulder, and almost tripped. He turned to see Jason, grinning triumphly, and laughing down the hall. 

"Watch where you're going, freak!"  

Jason was the same age as Alec. He was tall, but also burly. He looked like he could fit you into a locker if he wanted. This wasn't the first time. He's only been here a week, and Alec was this kid's punching bag. Every time he passed him in the hall, he would try to trip him, or shove him into the wall, or a combination of both, then making some remark, making his buddies laugh. Obviously about him being gay. Jason thought that just because his parents owned the place, that he could do whatever he wants. He was freaking tired of it! His only safe haven was that he would be leaving in a week. Whenever Alec started to feel like this, he heard Magnus’s words in his mind. “Don’t let them take you down. Show them you’re not weak. Show them that you’re the brave shadowhunter I know you are.”

That’s it.

Alec hurried down the hall, trying to keep up with Jason. He had no clue what he was doing, or where the sudden boost of confidence was coming from, but there was no going back. He followed him into the locker room that the kids that trained here used to change in. 

“What the hell is your problem!?”

Jason turned around, trying to hide the fact that he was surprised that he followed him into there.

"What are you doing here? The girl's room is next door."

"Oh, haha," Alec replied sarcastically, "What is wrong with you? Why are you doing this?! What are you so afraid of?!" Alec practically yelled at him.

"Besides you sneaking in here to peek at my junk?"

"Oh, yeah, every strait guy's nightmare that us gays are always trying to seduce you!" Alec exclaimed, sarcastically. "Well, guess what, you're not my type."

Jason stepped towards Alec, and for a second he considered that this might end with him running for his life.

"Is that right?" Jason said. 

"Yeah. I don't dig on chubby boys who sweat too much, and are gonna be bald by the time they are thirty!"

Ouch. Alec thought. That was rough. Jason raised his fist as if to threaten him. "Do not push me homo!" He sounded as if he were trying to control himself from murdering the blue eyed boy. Alec glamced down at his fist, slightly scared. No. Alec raised his chin, ignoring the fist just a few inches from his face. 

"You gonna hit me? Do it."

Jason slammed the open locker shut out of frustration. "Don't push me-"

"Hit me because it's not going to change who I am. You can't punch the gay out of me any more than I can punch the ignorance out of you!" Alec finished his speech with suprising confidence.

Jason started the scream at him. "Then get out of my face!!"

Alec returned the comment with the same volume. "You are nothing but a scared little boy who can't handle how extraordinarily ordinary you are-"

Alec was cut off when Jason grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him against the lockers. This is it. Alec thought. I really didn't think this through. I'm officially gonna die. My body will most likely be found in a dumpser, and- 

As soon as Jason made contact, Alec's eyes widened with shock. Jason was not kicking him or punching him. Hell, not even stabbing him with a knife. He was.....kissing him!?

After Jason shoved Alec against the lockers, he began kissing him, hard and sloppy. Alec was in too much shock to move. After a moment, the burly boy pulled away to catch his breath. Alec could only stare at him with a look of pure horror and shock. When Jason leaned down to kiss him again, Alec shoved him away. They starred each other down for a few moments. Jason slammed his fists on the lockers out of frustration, and ran out into the hall, leaving Alec standing there. 

W-what. In the Angel. J-just happened? Was all Alec could think for at least five minutes. Finally, Alec composed himself, and started to make his way out of the room. 

Well...guess I'm not alone after all? Thought Alec sarcastically. 

It was going to be very awkward having to train here, with him here. Six more days. Six more days. 

What Alec was really nervous about was telling Magnus what happened. It's not that he's afraid Magnus will be mad at him, because many creatures have tried to kiss both of them plenty of times. It's what Magnus is gonna do to the other boy. 

Maybe he'll just-forget about it. It's not a big deal, right?

Then he remembered that his boyfriend was a warlock, possesive by nature.....And Magnus Bane.... And what happened to the last guy. Alec shuddered. 

When Alec got back to his temporary bedroom, he checked his phone. One missed call from: Magnus. Alec sighed. Better get it over and done with. The phone began to ring, and after the third ring, a perky voice answered.

"Darling?"

"Yeah. I'm here." 

"Oh! Hello! How was your day?"

Alec sighed again, "You remember the boy I told you about. Jason?"

"Yeah, I remember. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"No, no! Well, not exactly..." Alec continued to tell his boyfriend of the crazy recent events of the day.

"....so, yeah," There was nothing but silence. "Magnus?"

More silence.

"Magnus? Are you there?"

A few moments later, Alec heard screams coming from downstairs, and what sounded like an explosion, and then a more deep scream. 

"Shit!"

Alec ran downstairs as fast as he could, avoiding the other shadowhunters that were running away, screaming. 

By the Angel, not again! Alec thought, hoping to prevent any further damage.

He looked into the lounge room downstairs. 

Well. Too late. 

A/N: Well. That was a LOT longer than I intended it to be. I really don't know where this came from? It started out okay, then just turned into plain crack. Enjoy. Make sure to also go read Chapter 2 of The Truth, I also updated tonight. Two updates in one night!? That's cray! Okay, I gotta go read some fanfiction of my own. Good night! Love you all! 

Till next time........ 

~themortalfangirl