How you Meet

A/N
Welcome to this book. Cookie on your right (F/D) on the left.
Oh and you should know what mean what.
Yes I know Micheal Myres is in both fandom

Micheal Myres (Both.)

It was a cold Halloween night. (Y/N) (Y/L/N) was in her house. Which was a creamy white colored and a light red roof. She yawned looking at her front door. "nobody have come trick or treating let" (Y/N) thoughted and shurged. "Oh well. More candy for me" you muttered as you grab your book. 'Harry Potter' and start to read not noticing her back door opening.

She suddenly felt a shiver goes up her spine. Turning around she scream seeing the infamous Micheal Myres behide her with her knife raise.

She get up about to run but you was knocked out cold.

The Nurse (Dead by daylight)

You squeaked quietly as you hear your friends screamed.

"HELP!" Someone scream in pain.
"I-i have to help them" you muttered looking around for the nurse. You run to the hook but was stop by the Nurse who run after you. "COME HERE!" She screeched as you start to run.

You signed in relief as your friend thown a rock at the Nurse. "I WILL KILL YOU!" She screeched again.

  You and your friend -Nea- Both start to run but sadly. Nea your friends trip you and left you to die.

"fridge" you thought as the Nurse slowly stalk up to you rising her bone saw.

Freddy (slasher)
(You have dream before of him. But you don't like him let)

You land on your bed cuddling your boyfriend. -Pego the penguin-. Which was a stuff penguin falling asleep.

-Dream world-
you sighed seeing you was tied up in a chair. Your (H/C) was in a braid. And you was only in a red t-shirt that barely cover your chest which was
(C/S) (Chest size) and red lace panties.
You start to squirm knowing the infamous Freddy Krueger was going to come find you.
"Hey babe~" you hear Freddy purred into your (S/C) Ear.

"screaw off Freddy" you hissed bored of him bugging him.

"No way." He chucked teleporting you onto his lap. Which you squirm off of.
Freddy moan holding you place. You stop notcing something hard poking you.
"Awh~." Freddy chuckled pinning you to the floor.

"L-let me go!" You growled losing some confidence as he slip off your panties leaving you in only a t-shirt. Right before he can enter you.
-Dream end-

"Thanks God!" She breathed out happily not noticing a the damn freddy kurger who you manager to escape was in your room.

The Entity

(Y/N) (Y/L/N).
The top survivor.
The top dog.
The girl who lived with the killer.
Was running away from a pissed off Nurse and Wairth.
"(Y/N)! Time to die!~" the Nurse  and Wairth sing as their snatch the (H/C) hair of the girl pulling it back.
"YOU TWO! Leave (Y/N) alone" the Enitry voice boomed.
(Sorry it short)

HillyBilly.

You was a theif. A bad one but a theif. Yes you was 6. But who care.
NOBODY.
"Excuse me little girl." A man with stunning green eye and dark colored hair said kneeling down infront of you. "Where are your parents?" He asked.
"Their left me here" you replied hoping he leave you alone.
"dear. Who this?" A lady asked looking down at you. She have long curly black hair and stunning blue eye. "I-I'm (Y/N)." You muttered shyly making both of them aw. "Where your mom sweetie?" The woman asked. "their left me because I was to needy" you muttered sadly tearing up. The man pick you up. "Then you can live with us!" He said smiling.  "really?" You asked happness and hope in your (E/C) eyes. Both of them nod.
-After 7 week-

You grown fond of the two people who adopted you. -which you called mom and dad-. "sweetie!. I need to tell you something!" Your father said sitting at the kitchen table. You gulp thinking you was in trouble. "What is it Papa?" You asked sitting on the chair with minor help.
"Me and your mother have a son. His name is well we didn't give him a name. And you will be feeding him for now on. Okay?" He asked. "Okay Papa!" You chirped as your ma hand you a plate full of diguest food that have worms in it. "Go feed him. He in the attic" she informed. You nodded going up the stair to the attic. You suddney hear a werid noise like a dying cat. You huh confused as you  walk over to the big door with the food. "I'm (y/n)." You say once you see a crowning boy chained to a wall. You saw he only have a bed made out of hay. "I'm not going to hurt you" you added seeing the fear in his face

Leaterface

You and your best friend deicide to go on a summer trip to her mother house.

Half way through the drive. You run out of gas. "damn It." You hissed getting out of the car the burning heat was making you cracky. "Their a house up ahead. Let ask for some gas" your best friend breathed out. "Let hope their home" you muttered as both you and your best friend walk up to the door and knocked. Soon a woman around 45 answesr. She have long dirty blonde hair and baby Blue eye. "how may I help you?" She asked kindly. "I'm sorry for asking this but can we borrow some gas?. Our car ran out down the road.
"Of Course." She smiled. "But you might be straving please come in" she begged getting a idea.
"No we not but thanks you" Your friend said with fake kindness. "we just need some gas please" you added gently hitting your friend in the head.

"Of course." She smjled and yelled in the house. "BOY! GET THE GAS!" She yelled. A minture after this you hear a chainsaw. "don't mind that" she smile sweetly as your friend Get a chain saw though her shoulder. She scream in pain. Both you and her dodge the chain saw manic. "Oh dear. You can keep the (H/C) one." The woman smiled sweetly as she grab your neck and knocked you out.

The last thing you hear was a scream of pain.

The Warith

All you want was a good time.
Not some crazy insane clown chasing you and your friends.
Quicky dodging the clown hand. But soon you trip on a tree root.
Taking the Chace.
The clown grab your hair and pull you to him. "Hello~" he smirked down at you but let out a yelp when a flash light blinded him giving you the Chace to escape

-A/N-
Anyone I missed?