Lonly day.

Toms pov

I struggled in the hold of my captors arms. I struggled to keep my eyes open, the fabric of their shirt rubbing against my eyes.

I couldn't open my mouth either, his arm pressed so hard into my lip that my teeth dug into it.
I tried to scream but they only came out as muffled cries.

I was dragged down the base hall, probably passing by lots of soldiers. They all chose not to say anything about the whole thing, which really pisses me off.

•••

Tears soaked through the cloth around my eyes and grew cold. No one has said a word to me in hours. I'd just been left in a cold room, cuffed to a metal chair.

It was all happening so fast I could barely even understand what was going on. My stomach flipped and churned with anxiety of the next moment.
Anything could happen. And I was helpless.

My throat was dry and my voice was hoarse from yelling. There was no helping me now. I'm not a fighter like Tord, I give up to easily...

I can feel my pulse pounding in my temples, it almost covered the sound of the approaching footsteps.
The cover around my eyes was forcefully ripped away from my head, pulling some hairs out along with it.
I winced as my eyes adjusted to the bright lights in the room, trying to focus on what was in front of me.

"Thomas~ oh how I've longed this moment." A familiar voice rumble in front of me, the blurriness forming a solid outline of someone I was fond of.

I pulled more against my cuffs and tried to blink the scared look out of my eyes.
"W-why are you doing this." My voice was scratchy.

He forcefully jerked my head up by a hand on my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes. His murky brown eyes bore into my deep pools of black. He looked into me like he was searching for something, as like most people did when they first see my most appalling feature.

                "I've done so much reading about you. I thought you'd like to know~" he moved my head all around, examining me. "You're important to me now, if I ever want to get anything out of Red Leader..." he dropped my chin and turn swiftly on his heal.

I tried my best to breath steadily, but the building anxiety in my lungs was becoming almost unbearable.

                  "I've planned everything out, with the help of a few of his men actually. Observation says he never lets you leave his side, so I'm expecting a call soon." A malicious grin spread across his scratchy looking face, baring his blackened teeth.

Tord wouldn't let it go to far would he? He would never let anyone hurt me...right?

•••

Tords pov

I'd searched high and low. Every inch of the damn base. I've talked to every damned person, asked every question I could think to ask.

He was gone.

My fist pulled at my hair, stress of the inevitable crawling up my skin.
I'd have to tell pa.

I know Tom would never get up and go on his own account. He'd never even consider it.
Though he's done it before, I know he'd never do it again.
He loves me to much to hurt me like that again.

He's most definitely been taken. No doubt.

Walking down the halls, forgetting all the people around me and letting my posture slug.
I approached my fathers room.
                 "Are you guys in here?" I know they'd be in there room all day today, it's their day off.

My dad looked up from his desk and closed his laptop abruptly.
                  "What? What do you need?" He was short with me, as always.

Pa walked out of their closet folding a pair of pants to his chest.
                   "Don't be a dick Paul. Lose the 'tude." He set down the clothes on his bed and came to me at the door. "What's up?"

I chewed on my lip, looking for a way to approach the subject calmly.
                    "I..I uh-"

Paul stood behind him, his face intolerant.
                    "Well?! Fucking spit it out!"

Pa smacked the back of his head.
                     "I said stop being a dick! Knock it off." Dad rolled his eyes at him.

                     "Well...I kinda lost Tom. He's gone."

•••

Pa didn't handle it well to say the least. He was more pissed off at me than anything. And my dad...well he could give a shit less about Toms whereabouts.

Patryk helped me search the base, once again looking high and low for him. I even retraced my steps from the morning till now.
It almost felt like I was looking for a lost watch or something, like I'd just find Tom back on the bed later on and it'd be like he was never lost.

But he really was gone.

Pa started calling around for me, I was to much of a mess to do it on my own. He started with calling Edd, and then Toms brother. None of that even the smallest idea where he was. Calling them only brought them into the situation, now they were worried too.

               "I don't know what else to do for you Tord..I'm trying my best." My throat tightened at his tone, he was ready to give up. Already?

We'd only been looking around for a few hours! We haven't even gotten to the camera records or the past file reports from the guards from this morning!

I pushed him away from my desk, looking through my computer. There had to be something.

•••

We were already onto contacting the Yellow Leader.

His men had came into the base and took my man. Right under my nose! How could I be so damn blind?

The phone rang only twice before he picked up.
                   "It's about time~"