[two.]

Bloom was walking about the ball when she approached up by a man with silt hair and soft eyes. "Sorry I didn't see you there," he says but he had this awe look on her.

"It's fine I'm quite clumsy myself, I have two left feet," she jokes laughing a bit making him smile and chuckle.

"I'm sure, you dance just fine," he says reassuring.

"Thank you, but I think I should go find my friend," smiles Bloom before stepping away from the man who seem to watch like a sibling would. Bloom walks her way across the room when she bumped into Allison. "Bloom, oh my gosh, you look more beautiful than Aphrodite, herself," smiles Allison, Allison always did love Greek gods.

Bloom blushed, "Stop you're being over dramatic."

"No she's not, you are beautiful, Bloom," smiles Damon walking to two girls. Damon had never seen Bloom more beautiful, She never really went on and did things unless he dragged her out of the house. He loved being her date when she went for Miss Mystic Falls. He remembers what happen afterwards, the two never talked of it as people still didn't like Damon at the time.

●●●

"If everyone could gather around," the Mikealsons call to their guests, Bloom stayed by Damon's side as he warped his arm around his waist, she looks down at his arm then smiles looking up blushing. Klaus and all the Mikealsons eyed the vampire's arm around her waist. Bloom wasn't listen to a word the Mikealsons were saying. It wasn't until Damon was leading her to the ball room did she notice she was moving again. "What are we doing?" Asks Bloom.

"What do mean?" Damon asks innocent.

"I need to talk to Esther," Bloom glares him, but they both know she's not really mad.

"Mmmm how about no," he says," I don't want you or Elena anywhere near her or Klaus. No where," he says protective.

"Yes Damon, she knows my birth parents, I gonna know," she says tears blocking her vision.

Damon being the stubborn git he is, distracts her from Esther when the music begins and so do their feet. "Bloom I don't her to do anything witchy things on you," he says trying to sound convincing.

"But Bonnie's a witch and you like her," She protests. 

"I never said I like her, but I know she wouldn't hurt you," he says.

"And you think Esther would hurt me in this pubic place," She asks with a raised brow. "She knows them, Damon. Look at it through my shoes."

Damon didn't answer as he spins her into another man's arms. He glared as Bloom was spun into Klaus's arms. Bloom being spun, made her a bit clumsy - not use to the dancing. She is caught and she sees Klaus, she wasn't sure to run or yell but at the same, oddly, she wanted to hug him like he was family. "Enjoying the ball, Love?" he asks with a small yet brotherly smirk.

"For a hybrid over God knows how many years, you know to set a party," she says with humor.

Klaus darkly chuckles at his sister's humor, a Mikealson humor - only they seem to get. "Good to know you like, and your friend. Allison was it?"

"Don't hurt her, Klaus. Her family is not the one to kid with," Bloom warns the hybrid.

He found it both amusing and sad, his sister would think so low of him. Then again, she doesn't know what she is to them and he did kill her adopted sister (Jenna). "Wouldn't dream of it," he smiles innocently. "Not to mention, it seems as though ou-my brother has taken an interest in her."

Bloom swore she heard Klaus about to say "our" instead of "my." Before she could question him about it, he spins her into the arms of the next Mikealson brother - Finn. "I believe we met," he greets her with a soft smile.

"Do we always need to bump into each other," she jokes.

"At least now is better than the last," he notes.

"True, I don't believe I caught your name," She says.

"Where are my manners? I'm Finn Mikealsons," he says,

"I'm Bloom Sommers," she smiles.

"As anyone told you that you look more like an Aurora and you seem to shine like the sun and stars," he says bluntly and dropping hints - she wasn't picking up.

"Yea kind of," she nods to.

He takes what he gets and spins her into the next man's arms which is Matt. "Hey Space Bubby," she grins flashing her famous Bloom heart warming smile.

"Hey Star Lady," he smiled using his old nickname for her.

"You remember?!" She exclaims.

"Yea... I was watching that Space video we made when we 'went to the moon and fought the aliens' that one time," he says chuckling making her laugh.

"Right. No I remember too or the time we 'went to Mars'," she laughs.

The Mikealsons all glanced at her when she and Matt laughed. They listen on to their conversion and they were glad she had somewhat a good childhood. "How are you liking the ball? And being back in town?" He asks.

"The ball is great, it all feels something out of a fairytale and being home? Being home is like finding that one piece of you, you needed all along," she says with a small smile.

He nods taking in her answer, Bloom was always the wise one. "What's Collage like?" He asks.

"I'll tell you what," she says," its worth it," she whispers.

With that he spins her into Elijah's arms next and Elijah's arms almost went jello when his beauty of a sister fell right into them. "Bloom," he greets her.

"Elijah, how have you been?" She asks polite as always.

"I have been good, though you seem to be jumpy. Something on your mind," he asks.

"Yes well kinda," she says.

"Do tell," he says noting.

"I need to speak with your mother. But Damon wouldn't let me out of his sight," she says annoyed.

"Yes. He is a bit protective isn't he?" Asks Elijah.

"Yes well can you sneak me up to your mom, please?"

"Of course, come this way," he leads her away from the dancing and sneaks her upstairs. "Grab on," he says gently. She grabs onto him. He flashes them to Esther's room. "Hope to see you more," he says as she let's go and he flashes away leaving her alone.

Now what worried and made her anxious was what Esther was gonna say about her real family.....