Jc's Insecurity.

I was watching jc's new vlog and I didn't notice until I read a comment. Someone pointed out the fact that jc was losing weight. Now, I actually saw what they were talking about because it does look like he's gotten a little smaller and not to mention that after the ''cash me outside'' girl called him fat, that could have really messed with his head and people don't actually think about stuff like that, of course he made a joke out of the situation, but you never know how you make someone feel.

After that incident did you notice how he started to get back into the gym? and then, I also read that he had to film a scene without a shirt on and he didn't like how he looked? So, that just broke me down a little more because I feel like he's perfect the way he is. He was skinnier back in 2010, it's not like he was always "Big" but, people won't stay the same size forever. LIKE, why are people focusing on the wrong things about a person?

nobody sees this shit, only a couple of people can actually see that he's not happy and he gets depressed and the kid obviously cares about what other people thinks about him.

If he's sad or mad, he'll hide it and turn it into a joke.. like..why is he being treated so fucking wrong?

meanwhile, kian is the sexiest king on earth to these motherfuckers.