(31) (long rant)

she turned off the comment on this photo, but that ain't gonna stop me from stating my opinion. I don't think it's even safe to have your boobs like that especially with that small as ''seatbelt'' or whatever. but here I go with this shit.

She turned the comments off because she knew that she would get some hatred or shall I say some facts thrown towards her. Like, I said I DO NOT support body shaming and I will never support that, but I just would love to know where her parents are because this doesn't make any damn sense. I understand that she's a model and she's gonna do certain things, but you are still a minor and you shouldn't be allowed to wear this especially when you're probably being filmed by some ''old ass guy'' I wouldn't be surprised if she had a photographer who was like 30/40.

I don't give a fuck if I am a model I wouldn't dare do something like this and neither will my mother let me pull this shit. I'd be dragged by my damn head and probably grounded and beaten with a fucking belt, why do parents let their kids do these kinds of things? I know some of you will probably be like, it's no big deal. A woman should be able to show off her body and YOU ARE CORRECT, but she could have waited until she was LEGAL TO DO THIS. This is basically child pornography, I don't give a damn what you say. She's already dating a 21-year-old and it's barely even legal. And we all know that they had sex which makes it VERY ILLEGAL and he should be in jail for it, but I guess people don't give a fuck about what celebrities do right?

Hollywood, let these kids get away with everything. I'm about to be 18 very soon and my mother still wouldn't let me do this. AND I'M THANKFUL THAT SHE DOESN'T. I'm not here for this. I'm more ashamed than I was before

wait until ur 18 to pull this shit off, you look horrible.