<<The visit pt.1>>

Hey guys! Idk who this amazing art is for...i wish i did though...So I just opened wattpad on my laptop and there's 480 views!!! Omg thank you everyone,I love each and every one of you,so thanks...Anyway, let's start shall we?
______________________________

*Jack's pov*

After a few episodes yesterday,we headed to sleep...now it's almost 10:30am and I'm getting more nervous...all the what ifs in my head are stacking up. But it is still morning.

I miss signe alot,I wish I brought her with me,she also is friends with (y/n),they have been since I talked to (y/n) for the first time.

I'm drinking coffee,I just finished my breakfast since it was just cereal,Mark is recording and (y/n) are sleeping in their own rooms,they are just slowly killing me with this relationship,it's happening too slow and I don't have the time. I'm leaving in 6 days...I'm gonna miss them soo much. Especially (y/n) she's nicer in person,since you get to hang out with them,not look at the screen and talk to the microphone.

As I'm thinking,I heard some footsteps,I looked over and saw (y/n) with her sleepy eyes,I laughed as she smiled,her eyes still half-closed. "Good morning (y/n)!"

"Good morning Jackaboy." She rubbed her eyes and sat next to me,took my coffee off the table and drank..."HEY,DAS' MINE. Get your own!" I said jokingly

"I can't,I'm too fucking lazy!" She continued the joke.

"Well,you're not anymore. So get your ass up!"

She got up,stomping her feet in an 'angry' way while mumbling,I didn't hear at first,but then I heard something. "Fucking telling me what to do,I'm my own women,no one tells me what to do,fucking douche."

"HEY,I'm not a douche!"

"Well,you're are!" And woth that we heard Mark coming down the stairs,Mark looked at us curiously,wondering what the fuck just happened. I looked at (y/n),she looked back and we started laughing.

Mark's face just grew curiouser...after a couple minutes of laughing we died down. "You guys are weird,extremely."

"We know!" Me and (y/n) said at the same time,making us laugh even more.

Mark chuckled and headed to sit down on the couch,kind of ignoring us.

We finally died down,and headed to sit with Mark. We turned on a random movie and started watching...

*Y/n's pov*

After 10 minutes of the movie,I decided to head upstairs to prepare for gym and since the movie was boring as fuck.

I told them and went, I was hungry so after I finish I'm gonna eat breakfast.

I took a coffee,finished it while I went to mybroom,heading to my packed bag,I need to get more clothes from my place,I'll get them after I come back from the gym.

I wore my gym clothes.

And I stormed off,going to grab my car keys and phone on the table before leaving out the door

&&&&&&&&&&&&&time skip brought to you by DJ khaled...another one!!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

After I finished training and took a shower,I wore my clothes.

While I was putting on my shirt,I noticed my scar,I look soo badass right now

While I was putting on my shirt,I noticed my scar,I look soo badass right now...wait doesn't Mark have one?...I put on my button up but kept open,to show my shirt,I also looked in my bag...I had my instax camera,I decided to keep it in mt hand to take a picture of Markimoo when I get home.

I drove to my place and picked some clothes after recording a quick video...they're starting to run put since I'm posting but not recording. And with that I headed out to my car...

After the drive I knocked and the door and Mark answered,I took the opportunity to take a quick photo. "What was that for?"

"To find and see your pretty face in my pocket when I walk around." I said casually and ducked my head,getting in since Mark had his hand on the doorframe. He looked behind him and removed his hand and closed the door. "Well,glad to be at your service m'lady...by the way you look very cute."

"Thanks,you don't look bad yourself." I looked at the clock...it was almost lunch time,after that we decided to head out.

"Well thanks,you better get ready,we're going to lunch on the way there...HEY JACKABODY GET READY,WE'RE GOING OUT TO EAT ON THE WAY THERE!!" I said to Jack who was upstairs,he shouted okay and I headed to the kitchen for a snack,by now I was starving..

After 10 minutes it was 2 0m so we headed out...

We drove to (favorite fast food restaurant) and each of us ate what we wanted,we took an hpur ovet there,eating and talking.

And we headed off to Fire and Dark's,I bet they know we are coming,I'm nervous...

______________________________

HEY GUYS! It is me again,and yes it is a filler but I couldn't figure out what to write,she and also when I wanted to write I noticed we're at 900 words so...that's nice...Anyway, that's all I have for you guys this chapter, if you LIKED IT, PUNCH THAT FAVORITE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!!and high fives all around *wapish-wapish* but THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

BUH-BYE COOKIES!!!

-Rena the Reptilian