Hang In There

After encountering the black cat in the hallway, Alleria walks on as she returns to their classroom.

"Alleria-san. I hope you're okay. Hakuryuu-san seemed upset." Nakahara told Alleria as she waited for Alleria's return outside their classroom.

"Ria-chan, this is unacceptable. The six of us are friends. How can you.. leave us? No wonder he is upset." Takumi followed up with Nakahara's words as he stepped out of the classroom, obviously waiting for this moment as well.

"You don't know.. I don't want it to end up like before.." Alleria looks down, memories of the past started to flow inside her head..

"Someone save us..!"
"Just protect her"
"Her life is what matters"
"Alleria.. I love you!"

Voices from the past haunts her, making her heart ache.

"I won't let it happen ever again." Alleria whispers to herself.

"Here you are.." Junko approaches Alleria, her hands inside her jacket's pockets. She stares at the choker worn by Alleria.

"Oh dear me.. are you all teaming up to confront me..?" Alleria wears a sarcastic smile. "I don't like that. Why can't you all realize that I'm doing this for your safety?" Alleria says as she walks past through them, going back inside the room on her own.

Takumi sighs once more. "She's so stubborn. This is by far the hardest time. Last time she pushed us away, she was hesitant. Now, it seems like she made up her mind." He says as glances at Junko.

"Junko-senpai, is this okay..? Our comrade seems to have a problem.." Nakahara says in a low tone of voice.

"Let's just leave her alone this time. All of this is just hurting you guys. She doesn't want to hurt you, it's hurting her as well." Junko says with her casual smile.

"Making everything complicated" Takumi says with an annoyed look om his face.

After class

Alleria finds herself walking alone, she seems to be very sad and upset.

"Wondering if this pain that you're feeling is part of your bad luck too. Unfortunately, it's not. Ironic."

Loki's words replay inside her head. She wonders.. if not bad luck from a demon, then does that mean that pain was caused by her own feelings and decisions?

By the time she arrived home.. the black cat was sleeping soundly on her bed like earlier. She sighs hopelessly.. but so far, nothing really dangerous happened to her. Which makes her wonder.. is she really unlucky?

The black cat stretches its body and yawns while Alleria simply observes him closely.

"Oh, you're back, human." Loki speaks as he immediately noticed her scent lingering behind him.

"And? What sort of torture do you intend do to with me today?" Alleria crosses her arms as she looks at the cat.

"Don't be so excited." Loki says as he gets up and transforms back to his human form.

Alleria's POV

What's with this retard? It almost feels like I have someone waiting for me to come home..