Cat Against Me

"Alleria..!" Yuu-chin's voice called out my name. It felt like I just woke up from a dream and it's confusing. I hear footsteps approaching us, maybe it's Yuu-chin, running after me as usual.

The dreamy dimension disappeared within the blink of an eye when..

Loki took my hand and dragged me to the corner with force, hiding when Yuu-chin arrived just in time.

Before I could react and say something, Loki covered my mouth with his hand.. his face was so close to mine. With his free hand, he presses his forefinger against his lips and slowly whispers, "Shhhh.. hush now.. woman." In his eyes, I saw excitement. I sweat and blush at the same time.

The only boy who has been able to stand this close to me was Yuu-chin.

But I could no longer allow his charm to enrupture me. I tried so hard to resist, but his strength is far greater than mine.

"Alleria.. where are you?" I could hear Yuu-chin's voice calling..

"Our meeting is meant to be a secret. It's a game between only the two of us." Loki said with a smile.

I gathered my strength and forced my way with him, I bit his hand that was covering my mouth, he reacted immediately and seemed angry like he's about to kill me.

What's wrong with him anyways? What does he want? Why is he doing this to me in the first place?

"Why you little insolent human! I shall torment you..!" Loki raised his voice against me and I caught glimpse of what seemed like.. fangs.

"Go away, demon!!" I yelled back at him. Why is he so disrespectful and so full of himself? Like a scumbag. I glared at him and he seems to be hissing at me the way cats hisses at their enemies.

Because of that.. my anger went away when my playful mind pictured images of Loki just being a big playful cat.

"Who gave you the permission to smile, woman?" Loki pointed his finger to me and then leaned in, blocking my way out with his arms and his hands touching the wall behind me.

Startled, my little scream slipped. I'm not really used to be bullied this much.. god, why is he being such an asshole? Are cats really big assholes?

"Alleria?" Yuu-chin suddenly found the corner where I was at and he seemed to be speechless.

I don't know why my heart felt like it was about to explode that time and I kind of wanted to hide from Yuu-chin too. Why am I hiding.. aside from wanting to avoid him..? Did I.. wanted to keep my experience with Loki a secret from him?

But it's impossible now that Yuu-chin found us. There's nothing to hide, but how do I explain that I'm alone in a corner with a man he's never ever EVEN seen? I'm sure Yuu-chin would be extremely shocked--

"Ria.. what are you doing with... a c-cat..??" Yuu-chin stood there with a dumb founded look on his face.

"Huh?!" Unsure of what he meant.. I looked down as I felt like my arms were in a position I don't remember executing.. "HUUUH?!?" Surprised again.. I found Loki, the black cat, in my arms.

I didn't want to drop him but since I was panicking, Loki jumped down.
I also didn't want to make Yuu-chin suspect me that I might be going crazy..

I scratch the back of my head and act clueless in front of Yuu-chin. "Uh.. I was just.." I slowly look back to Loki. "Admiring this cat.." I said though I really didn't want to say that.

Loki hisses at me and runs away. What? Am I just crazy? Did I just imagine a man out of a silly cat? But then again, his touch and his voice.. I'm certain it's real.