Chapter 6

"I hope you behaved at school, Mr.Styles is coming over for dinner" Mom said as she walked passed me and placed her bag on the couch

"Well hi to you too, no my day was fine thank you for asking" I snapped as I walked behind her and into the kitchen.
She rolled her eyes and gave me a smile before she started washing the dishes, soon after a while and everything being ready there was a knock on the door and my heart was beating millions of times per second.

I gulped and sat down as I heard his voice talking to my mom and the hard thumping his boots made against the floor.

"Doris, be polite and come say your greetings to Mr. Styles!" Mom scolded

"Call me Harry" he smiled but his smile soon faded when his eyes met mine. I cleared my throat and walked towards him almost shaking. My knees weak.

"Good afternoon Mr.Styles" I mumbled as I bit my lower lip and looked up at him. Mom smiled

"Good afternoon to you too Ms. Jefferson" I had shivers run down my whole body as he offered his huge hand. I grabed it in mine and slowly shook it.

"Oh deer, I'll serve the food" Mom ran off into the kitchen and as soon as she was out of sight, I was pushed against the wall. I whimpered and looked up at the angered man.

"You're in big trouble, princess" he whispered slowly into my ear. I had a hard time breathing due to his fast actions and the fact that he was too hot.

"I-im s-sorry for e-earlier" I spoke out in a shaky breath. He smirked and tightened his grip against my hips as he nuzzle his face in my neck and softly nibbled at my ear.

"Oh you'll be sorry" that was the last thing he said to me before he quickly detached himself from me and walked to the kitchen to start a conversation with my mom. I gulped and with a sight and a huff I walked in the kitchen where i was forced to sit next to him.

Of deer lord.

"Where is Jim?" Mr. Styles asked

"He's still at work, won't come out till nine pm" Mom smiled. Mr. Styles nodded
I reached for the mashed potatoes and served myself a load full. I looked over at Mr. Styles

"Would you like some?" I asked, he looked down at me and smiled

"Please" he said as I put a good amount on his plate.

"Doris, sit straight and eat everything. No picking"

"Mom! But you put peas" I groaned and stomped my foot on the floor. She glared at me from across the table.

"Doris Alexis Jefferson don't you ever do that again!" She snapped. I huffed and rolled my eyes and was prepared to say something back when a large smooth hand landed on my upper thigh and lightly pinched me, making me sit back and calm down

"Say sorry" he whispered in my ear. I scoffed and turned away but his hand slowly and dangerously went further up and under my dress.

I was panting as I glared up at him. He raised a brow expecting me to do as told.

I bit my lip and groaned as I looked over at my mom.

"Sorry mother" I lightly said as I looked down and place my hand over his and moving it off me. He smirked as my mom sighed and smiled up at Mr. Styles

"You sure do know how to take care of a stubborn Doris, I would never" Mom completely ignored my apologie and looked over at Mr. Styles who nodded

"It's my job" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and started eating in a very quiet manner.

For the rest of dinner, he occasionally placed his hand further up my thigh when I would fuck my mom over and if I wouldn't listen then he would either pinch or go up further until he met my panties. So I obeyed.

Fuck Mr. Styles