Summary + Authors Note

A new book! Woo! Alright. So, this is basically a book I've been working on for like 3 years. I know that sounds crazy, but it was actually one of the first stories I ever wrote. It's been through an incredible overhaulOz used to be "Anneliese", Eli wasn't a character, and the "villain" at the end was not who I originally planned on being the bad guy, to be honest. Believe it or not, Oz actually had a brother in the first couple of drafts of this! But this story is very near to my heart. So, here goes nothing. Introducing... 

Dead girls don't lie...

When Azalea Buchanan finds the dead body of a childhood friend, her world is flipped upside down. Suddenly, every person in her life is a suspect, and Oz can't count on anyone--besides a dead girl, that is.

He'll stop at nothing to have her...

As if that's not enough, notes appear every time she reaches out for help, reminding her that while the one person who knew her most important secrets is dead, the person that knows her worst nightmares is still alive.

You don't choose your family...

Everyone is hiding something in Hanover, and with no one to trust, it's only a short time until Oz discovers that not all blood is thicker than water.

 Also, if you're curious, I did make my own cover, so if you ever need any covers, PM me. (You gotta leave a comment as payment)

TAKE A GANDER at my cute side banner, made by the talented BeauQueen!