IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys! So, if you're reading this story, you've probably noticed something! Only the first 6 chapters of Thicker Than Water are available now! 

Booooo! I know. But there is a good reason. 

I, Bailey Lamar, have published my book! YEAH! Super awesome, right? 

So here's the deal. You can buy my book on Amazon for $2.99, which I feel is a fair price, considering all I have put into this, OR, and this one is big, you can receive a free copy in return for a review! 

If you don't understand what that means, it means this: I will send you a free copy of my novel, Thicker Than Water, if you promise to write an honest review about it on Goodreads/Amazon. It doesn't have to be a good review - I'm not bribing you here - it just has to be an honest review. Tell me, and the world, what you truly think of Thicker Than Water in exchange for a free book. 

I think that's a pretty good deal, right?

If you want to buy my book, you can click on the external link on this part or you can go to amazon and look up "Bailey Lamar Thicker Than Water." It's not available until Nov. 5, so if you wish to buy this book, you'll have to wait for it until then. 

However, if you want to do the review/for copy, you can shoot me a message right now and I'll send you a copy now, so you can review it before it comes out!

Either way, guys, feel free to message me with any questions. 

Love, Bailey Lamar. 

P.s. you can find out more about me,  my book, my life and whatnot at Baileylamar.com

com