"I can't do this." Henry says and he gets out the car. He paces around the car for a while and then he just drops to the ground. I hop out the car and I watch him completely break down, I think. I drop in front of him and I just grab his hands which catches his attention. I sit on the sidewalk and place his head on my shoulder. I just rub his back and repeat the word "breathe" until he calms down. Eventually he does and I look at him. I kiss his temple and he gets up. He just gets in the car without saying anything. I follow him completely confused. His jaw is clenched and he grips the steering wheel pretty tightly.

"Henry are you okay? What was that?" Piper asks softly.

"Nothing, drop it." He says sharply.

"Umm what do you mean drop it? I'm worried about you, you can at least tell me what's going on." She snaps at him.

"I don't have to tell you shit. All I have to do is die." He says and Piper makes some weird noise.

"No you don't! Don't talk like that!" Piper cries out.

"Oh shut up! Don't act like you care now, it's been 6 years. You don't give a shit about me." Henry growls out and drives off. Piper just cries and pleads no repeatedly. I start to freak out, it's like hearing Mom and Dad argue again.

"Henry pull over, you will not be driving while you are angry." I say in a calm tone.

"Don't tell me what to do." He snaps. I feel my heartbeat increase.

"Henry Hart you will pull this car over right fucking now because I do not trust you to drive." I say sternly. This fucker actually just steps on the gas. I forget how to breathe. Soon everything happens in a flash. One moment, Piper is crying in the back seat and Henry is pushing the gas to its limit. The next thing I know Henry slams on the breaks, I think I hear Piper get pushed back on her seat and my head flies up so fast that I hit it and everything goes black.  

Charlotte, if you die the world will probably be a better place.

Come on let's face it, everyone was better without you in their lives.

Look how many people have died once they've started taking care of you.

Charlotte focus on me, I love you and all these other voices can kiss your sexy ass.

My thoughts start to gather back together. My body starts functioning again. I breathe normally and I start to blink rapidly until I can see. I open my eyes to find Henry and the pups looking at me.

"YOU BASTARD!" I shout at him and I wrap my hands around his neck. I actually start to choke him. I let him go forcefully, slamming his body onto the floor. 

"God you dickhead! You could have killed every single last one of us. We were both concerned and just wanted you to be okay! You know what, fuck you! I'm leaving!" I lash out and I stomp off to my room. Piper steps out in front of me and hugs me.

"Please don't leave you know he has problems with his anger. Stick with him." Piper says and I just brush her off.

"No, I'm not doing this. I can't and I won't." I say apologetically and I rush into my room. I slam the door shut and I get out a bag. I start packing up everything. I go in the bathroom and just throw all my toiletries into my bag. I get out a 2nd bag and pack up more clothes and some shoes. I'll come back for everything else. I grab both bags and I open my phone to text my dad. Just as I open the door I'm met with Henry. I glare and slam the door shut. Well I try to. Henry catches the door and pushes it open. I groan and just drop my bags then bolt for the bathroom. Sadly, Henry catches me and tosses me on the bed. 

"Get up and I'll rape you." Henry says and although I know he's kidding I still obey. 

"I am sorry, I am so fucking sorry. I had an anxiety attack and I felt so weak after that. I got angry with myself for showing that side of me to you and then I just felt angry at everyone. You always bring me back. I can never get mad at you because I know you are the one person in my life that doesn't deserve anger directed towards you. You've dealt with it enough and I love you too much. Charlotte please do not leave me, I don't care if you go away for a few days just stay with me." Henry admits and I just sigh.

"Why should I? Henry all we've done is have setbacks every time we try to be together and be happy. I can't take it anymore. You know how I feel when conflict happens around me and the argument you had with Piper just triggered something within me. I felt like you did it on purpose and I suffocated within myself. I can't be with someone that lets anger consume them, I just can't. I love you too but I don't think we should be together at all." I say and we make eye contact. Henry's smiling and then he laughs humorlessly. He continues to smile but its a sad one. 

"Charlotte, I'm in love with you. I was going to give you this in hopes that you'd promise to stick with me. I know I'm difficult but I will get help and until then I promise to be as calm as possible. But I guess that's off the table now." Henry pulls a ring out of his pocket and throws it on the bed after twiddling with it during his speech. He just sighs and wipes his eyes. He goes into the bathroom. I wipe my face even though the tears keep coming. I look at the ring and I pick it up. 

I just cry even more

I just cry even more. I slide it on my left ring finger. I wipe my eyes and get up. I start unpacking all of my stuff and once the bathroom door opens I hug Henry with my life. I kiss him with every fiber of my being and he responds just as passionately. 

"I'm in love with you too and I promise to stay. I'll always be here, you'll always have me so long as I'll always have you. Henry kisses me and I kiss back. We pull away and he kisses my chin, my jawline, my neck and then kisses across my clavicle. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. He kisses me again and this time his hand slips under my shirt. He undoes my bra and takes it off then places a hand on my boob. He starts fiddling with my nipple and I moan. He stops kissing me and smirks. He raises an eyebrow and I just cover my face. He pecks my lips and chuckles. He removes my hands and we don't say anything. His eyes swell with love and mine probably do the same. This time we just share a smile and a sweet quick peck. He gets sneaky and nibbles on my lip. After pulling away we both laugh.

Oddly enough, I couldn't be happier.