Chapter 1

I sighed as the voices in my head kept going at it.. they never stopped talking unless I had to go to sleep or I was cooking...

"Hey Shi, the answer is "The first Hokage's last words to Madara Uchiha 'Were that even if kami were to force us away from each other, I will always run after you.... even in death because you are my brother." Okay runt?" Hashi-onii-san answered for me. I sent a quick thank you then wrote it all down. Iruka-sensei was waiting at the front for anyone who had finished yet, but it was only 15 minutes into the test and yet i finished...

Q.1 What is the most used weapon for a ninja?

A kunai/explosion tag

Q.2 What is the title given to those who are past the level of Tailed Beast or Bijuu?

A god or sage.

Q.3 What were the names of Hashirama Senju's brothers?

It went Hashirama, Tobirama, Itama, Kawarama.

Q.4 What is the title of the leader of a village?

A kage. Such as Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage and Tsuchikage.

Q.5 What is the 3 main ninja clans in Konoha?

Uchiha, Senju, Hyuuga.

Q.6 How many wars have there been so far?

3. Then 4.....

Q.7 How many Tailed Beasts or Bijuu are there and what were they?

There are 9 Bijuu. A racoon dog, a tiger, a turtle, a ape, a horse dolphin thing, a slug, a bug, a octopus bull thing and the nine tailed fox...

Q.8 What were the Hokages names?

Hashirama Senju the depressed idiot, Tobirama Senju the stoic prick,  Hiruzen Sautobi the shoji obsessed pedo and Minato Namikaze father of- nevermind.... forget the last one.

Q.9 Name 3 of the strongest ninja you know.

Zabuza Momochi, Kakashi Hatake and lets go with Nagato Uzamaki. Yeah.... him

Q.10 If you were to pick the mission or your comrade, who would you pick?

I would make a clone in the shadows to take out any target that may threaten my teammates and then continue the mission and get them help. Done you stoic pricks.. BITE ME UCHIHAS! BITE MEEE!

I think Tobirama was proud of me on the last one.... very proud.....

'Damn right I was! YOUR A LITTLE ME AND I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT IT!' Said Tobirama. 'Hn how dare you get her before me Senju prick!!! She was supposed to be a mini-me!!!!' Said by our very much loved Madara. Sighing again I got up and handed Iruka-sensei my test. "Arigouto Shi-kun." He replied when i gave him my sheet. I hear an Uzamaki rant from my head so I went back to my seat and laid down to sleep...

Sasuke POV (little prick)

Who is he?.... Onii-san said something about him being not right in the head or something,... maybe i can make friends with him!!!! Yeah! I watched him after i gave Iruka-sensei my test, he looked irritated for someone being asleep... and he spends so much time with the dobe and not me. I see him looking at me sometimes but when i look his way he always just gives me a look then turn away like nothing happened...

He looks cute like that though.... Oh kami! I sound like what dad called those guys that kissed each other!!!! KAMI HELP MEEEE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 570

I hoped you liked the story! I already had a reader ask what would happen if Pandora, Akuma and Shi met... I will add that in a later chapter so look forwad to that my readers!!! Byessssssss!

UCHIHA SCUM

SENJU PRICKS

UH..... guys we should be quiet..

Yeah.... Author-sama left already..

SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU ALREADY!!!!

Hai Uzamaki-San

Whipped...