Six.

So... hello!!!! I um... I'm still alive, but I didn't want to leave my precious lil readers wondering what happens next, so I'm gonna do my best to update. It's been a long time since I have written anything so if I mess up anything forgive me 😅 and forgive me for the long wait, I lost motivation and had some problems along the way. But thank you beautiful angels all so much for actually liking this book and jus asdfghjkl much love ❤️ (credit to artist ^^)
-h.k.

-Eren-

Previously:
Before I could even try to calm down my stomach, a bright light sprocketed from the crease of the opening door,
"I found you"
~
Oh shit...
I stood up quickly and backed up against the shelf.
There he stood, smirking at me.
My eyes widened, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! IM NOT YOUR MATE!"
I gripped onto a can and threw it at him, he caught it and crushed it, liquid spilling out of it, dropping it onto the floor.
My hand searched for another but it was too late.
Levi grabbed my wrist and squeezed it, I gasped as my eyes widened,
"A-AGH!"
By instinct my hand flew up and I tried to scratch at him.
My right leg flew up to kick him but he caught my calf and squeezed it.
I yelped in pain, and growled at him, squirming, jumping up, using my other free leg to kick at his chest.
But before I could, he thrusted me against the shelf, causing a few things to fall.
"YOU FUCKING DICK!!" I cried out.
"LET ME GO GOD DAMMIT! GIVE ME BACK MY FAMILY!"
I squirmed, being pinned up against the shelf.
I WANT MY FAMILY!
My body was consumed by heat, and the hunger pains were becoming worse by the moment.
Levi looked at me, "tch."
I shook my head and squirmed, trying to free my hands that were pinned above my head.
The grip on my wrists stung like a bitch.
He had his free hand lifting up my thigh so he was in between my legs.
The friction between us made everything worse.
"Oi, shitty brat, stop fussing." He growled.
I shuddered
NO NO EREN!! FUCK. YOU CAN'T BE GETTING LIKE THIS NOW.
"F-FUCK YOU!" I screamed.
He smirked, "if you insist."
My eyes widened, I started struggling even more, "NO!"
My eyes watered, "I JUST WANT MY FAMILY!"
Why am I letting him have so much power over me?!
My body is weak around him.. why!?
My mind started to drift off, my body focusing on the friction between us.
I heard Levi sniff the air, his eyebrows furrowing even more than usual, and he squeezed his eyes shut tightly.
I watched him, the sweet aroma suffocating me.
Why's he.... doing that?
My body shuddered with pleasure,
I looked down from where it was erupting.
My hips were grinding subconsciously.
Levi moved his the same, "fuck.." he grunted.
The friction between our members....
Feels so good...
(No shit Eren)
My head fell back and I let out a small noise, my face, my body, they were burning.
I wanted Levi to touch me more...
The way his body felt against mine, his smell, it was indescribable.
Too good to be true.
The raven leaned in and kissed me hungrily, taking my bottom lip and Biting down on it, hard.
His free hand let go of my thigh and unbuttoned my shirt, practically ripping it off.
I shuddered and let out another noise.
Levi's hand let go of my wrists and trailed down my body, gripping both of my thighs and lifting me up.
(Oh shit Eren)
I gripped onto his shoulders, the white unbuttoned shirt slipping down my shoulders.
Levi kissed down my chin, across my jawline, and down my neck.
He bit the crook of it hard and I yelped, digging my head back into the shelf.
His fingers digging into my thighs, my nails piercing into his broad shoulders.
"Levi?!"
We both stopped and looked in the doorway,
It was that woman I ran past earlier..
Levi leaned against me, shielding my mostly bare body from her.
I looked at him and my eyes widened,
Wait...
WHAT WAS I THINKING!?
OH MY GOD. I ALMOST LET HIM TOUCH ME!?
I looked at him and then at the woman.
But I don't want to sto-
NO. NO MY FAMILY!
I squirmed, but Levi held me close, covering my mouth.
"What do you want, Tess?" He growled.
"Levi you know better than this! This poor boy, let him go, you said you would wait with him!!"
Levi sighed, as the woman called Tess approached us, "comere hunny, lemme get you cleaned up."
Levi let go of me as I covered up my bottom half as much as I could.
I could feel his rage steaming off of him.
I'm so confused.

~
SO YEAH!!! Hope y'all liked it!! I tried my best to continue the story in an okay way 😅 but ye, I lose motivation really easily, but enjoy this Yaoi 🌚 Also, who do you lovely people think Tess is? I'd like to read your guesses 🙈
-h.k.
(Unedited)