Five.

-Eren-

It couldn't be..
He can't be my mate!
He's disgusting!
He doesn't care about how i feel!
Forcing me into this!
Taking my friends!
I'll kill him!
I have to! I have to save my family!

Growling lowly, I scream at the the top of my lungs, squeezing my eyes shut.
"LET GO OF ME YOU PEICE OF FILTH! GIVE ME BACK MY FAMILY!"
I continue screaming and squirming but the man does nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
I slowly stop, panting, and glance up at the man,
"Are you done with your tantrum yet?" He asks.
Why? Why... Out of all people he has to be my mate.
A smirk creeps its way onto the Ravens face as I grow silent.
"Knock knock." I hear a female's voice which immediately draws my attention to the door.
"Ugh what is it now. I'm a little busy in here." The creep groans in irritation.
"Levi," the female continues, "that's no way to speak to me you shit head."
Levi eh..
"Tch."
Wait he's distracted!
I inhale silently and use all the strength in my body to push the man off of me.
"AGH!" I scream and kick the man known as Levi right in the groin and head to the door.
You can do this Eren!
That fucker isn't getting you this time!
Swinging open the door I run out and come face to face with the girl, but only seeing her for a split second as I run past her and down the large hall.
Funny thing is...
She didn't try to stop me?
No don't focus on that.
Obtain weapon.
Move all obstacles in your path.
Get your family and run.
You can do this Eren!
"HEY!" The man otherwise known as Levi screams.
I sprint around the corner for my life and look around trying to find a weapon,
Aha!
An opening to what looks like a large dining room lays ahead of me, a chandelier cascading rays of light all over.
My heart races,
I don't see anyone in there...
Okay Eren don't you think that's kinda suspicious?
Crap.
I stop abruptly and look around in panic once I'm in the kitchen,
FUCK, hiding place! Hiding place!
Levi's gotta be catching up to me by now!
Spotting a door, or a pantry, I open it as silently as a can, a few small creaks erupting from the door as I open it, walk inside, and then close it.
I sat down on the wooden floor focusing on my breathing; it was multiple minutes before I heard footsteps echo from outside.
My breath hitched and I hugged my knees to my chest, squeezing my eyes shut.
Why? Why me...
Please don't catch me...
But unfortunately, I felt a pain in my stomach and a growl erupted from it.
FUCK.
Before I could even try to calm down my stomach, a bright light sprocketed from the crease of the opening door,
"I found you"

~
I haven't updated in forever! But this is what I could manage with my time and Highschool and all, well enjoy.
I will try to update my other stories aswell!
Much love💕
-hk
(Unedited)