#MrTelephoneMan

Keith

We arrived in Boston at around 8 pm, and I texted Harmony as soon as we landed. I wasn't sure if she was busy, but I wanted to hear from her, so I was a little disappointed when she didn't text back. Fast forward to three hours later, and I still hadn't heard from her. I kept checking my phone to see if she'd opened my text but nothing, it was starting to worry me. 

"Keith, man. Put ya phone down! This a nightclub man! This Royale!" Elijah said, coming up and handing me a bottle of Champagne. 

"Where's woody at?" I asked, tucking my phone back in my pocket and popping open the bottle. 

Elijah took a swig out of his own open bottle and shrugged, "I don't know, he was talking to Shamari last I saw him." 

I glanced across the VIP section to where Ronnie and Shamari Devoe were dancing with Mike Bivins and his wife Teasha. The entire NE crew was in the house, even Brooke had been there for a while.

"You guys ok?" Luke asked, coming over to us. He had a drink in his hand, but he looked a lot more sober than E did. 

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm good man, just wondering where Woody's at?" 

"He went to the bar with Bry. They should be back in a minute man, but what's going on? Talk to me." Luke pressed 

I sighed, taking a long swig of my drink before explaining, "I texted Harmony before we came here, and I haven't heard back from her. I'm real worried man." 

Luke nodded, "I feel you man, but look. Maybe she doesn't have her phone." 

"That's why I want to talk to Woody, I figure she's prolly with Amirah right?" I replied 

"Makes sense to me." Luke agreed

We waited there for a while, I kept hitting that bottle of champagne and before long it was empty. I ended up with another one at some point. At one point I was dancing with Shamari, after that, I think I met Journee Smollett, at one point, Elijah and I were going hype in the DJ Booth while Bryshere rapped a couple verses of his new song. The guys from NE did a number, and I completely forgot about asking Woody if he'd heard from the girls. That is, until we got to our hotel. 

Algee and E each decided to bring a girl back from the club, which meant that they were sharing a room while Luke and I shared and Bry and Woody shared. Of everyone, Woody was the most trashed, so once we got him into bed, Bry kicked us all out and told us to keep it down so we wouldn't wake him up. I went back to my room, stumbling and hearing Algee's girl, I think her name was Chenti, giggling obnoxiously. Then suddenly I remembered.

"Harmony." I muttered to myself, kicking off my shoes and falling back into bed. Luke had gone into the shower, so I had some time to call her. 

I pulled out my phone and scrolled to find her number before tapping the green button and listening to the ring. 

"Hello" A man's voice said

At first I was confused, so I hung up and called back. 

"Hello?" A dude's voice answered again. This time I was sure that I was hearing the right thing.

"What the hell?" I whispered, "Yo, who is this?" 

"Who is this?" The guy replied

"Yo, don't play stupid games with me homey, why you on my girl's phone?" I demanded

"Nigga, if you don't stop being buff in my ear." He responded. 

My blood was boiling, "You betta tell me who the fuck you are... matter fact, put Harmony on the phone." 

"Who?" He asked

"Harmony!" I shouted, "The woman who's phone this is, give the phone to her." 

He snorted what sounded like a laugh, only causing my anger to rise. 

"She's busy nigga, she got her mouth full." He growled.

And then the line went dead. I was so mad I was shaking. I stood up and started literally pacing, trying to decide what the hell I was gonna do. At first I was mad at this dude, I mean clearly he couldn't know Harmony right, there was no way that a girl like her would just go out and get down like that with some random nigga. But then my mind started fucking with me. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the image of her with another man in her mouth out of my mind. 

"Fuck!" I cursed, running my fist through a wall. It was oddly satisfying to feel the plaster and wood crumble around my fist... that is until I realized how bad my hand hurt.

A moment or two later, Luke came running out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist looking confused. 

"What's going?" On he asked, before he noticed my bleeding hand, "What the hell did you do."

"I punched it." I said, nodding my head at the wall dumbly.

Luke's eyes widened in shock, "Yeah, why did you do that?" 

"Some dude answered Harmony's phone talking about 'she can't come to the phone right now, her mouth is full.'" I said 

His mouth fell open, "Holy shit." 

"I think I might have broke something." I winced, touching my hand lightly. 

"I think we need to get you to the hospital man. Call and Uber." He said, pulling a sweat shirt on and searching for some pants. 

I did as I was told and a few hours later, after a few xrays and a cast, I fell into bed purely exhausted, but also amazed. I'd been dumped before, hell I'd been cheated on before, but I had never been this cut up over a female. It just made it so much worse. I fought back a lump in my throat as sleep came, all I could think was 'how could she do me like this'.