#Sensitivity

Harmony

*BANG BANG BANG*

I awoke startled by the loud pounding on the door. My heart was racing. I turned to see Amirah awake and wide eyed, looking slightly terrified. 

"Who is it?" I called out, annoyed that my voice sounded so much more timid than I'd intended

"It's Keith" He said through the door

Amirah released a breath and sank back into the covers relieved, while I bolted from the bed to the door, yanking it open and throwing my arms around Keith's neck the moment I had a clear path to him. 

"Are you ok?" He asked, lifting me off the ground 

I nodded, burying my face into his neck. 

"I'm so sorry this happened to you babe." He mumbled, inhaling and squeezing me closer to him. 

It was all I could do not to cry. 

We stood there in the doorway for I'm not sure how long, me clinging to him for dear life, and him rubbing my back and whispering softly into my ear. After a while I pulled back only because whatever he'd been holding in his hand was hard and hurting my back. 

"Come inside, Amirah is here." I told him, stepping back to let him into the room. 

He picked his duffel bag off the floor and marched in, it was then that I noticed he had a white cast wrapped around his right arm. 

"Hey Mirah!" He said, offering her a small wave. 

She smiled back and nodded at him, "Woody back?" 

"Yeah, we just got in, I think he was going to check in your room, but he might have figured out you're not there." Keith explained 

Amirah nodded and rolled out of bed. "I'm gonna go look for him." She told me, before brushing past me and heading out, leaving Keith and I alone. 

"What the hell happened to your hand?" I asked, my voice full of concern. 

Keith turned red and waved me off, "We can talk about that later, tell me what happened last night." 

He'd kicked off his shoes and gotten into my bed, so I padded across the floor and did the same, curling into his side before I began to tell him all about our awful ordeal. By the time I was done, I had cried, yelled, and freaked out all over again. 

"The most important thing is that you're alright." Keith said, kissing the top of my head softly. 

I wanted to tell him that I agreed with him, but my stomach was still sick over the stuff I had lost. 

"I know, I am just so stressed about my credit card bill." I explained 

He shrugged, "How much was it, I'll give you the money." 

"No way!" I snapped, jumping away from him, "I'm not taking a penny from you." 

He looked surprised, "Why not?" 

"Because it's my problem, I should be the one to fix it!" I argued

 Keith rolled his eyes, "It's not like it was your fault baby." 

"I'm not saying it was, I just can't take money from you Keith, it's so sweet of you to offer, but I can't do it, ok." 

"Alright, it's up to you." He said, snaking an arm around my waist and pulling me back over to him. 

I snuggled up to him again and sighed, "So what happened to your arm? Were you wrestling with the guys or something?" I asked 

"Nah. I was just drunk and being a dumbass." He replied 

I frowned, "What does that mean? Did you hit someone?" 

Keith huffed out a breath and shook his head, "No, I didn't hit anyone...." he started 

"Thank God!" I breathed

"... I hit a wall?" he finished

I was shocked, "What the hell!? Why the fuck would you do that?" 

"I don't really wanna get into it baby, it's been a rough few hours, let's not make it worse." 

I could tell he was deflecting so I used the only tool left in my arsenal, turning over, I swung my leg across his lap and straddled him, taking his face in my hands and making him look me in the eyes. 

"Tell me what happened." I insisted

He rolled his eyes, but started talking. 

"When we landed, I texted you and you didn't reply, but I didn't think anything of it. I figured you just didn't have your phone on you. Then we went out for a couple hours, started drinking, and I remembered I hadn't heard from you, so I sent more texts, but I didn't get nothing back. So when we got back to the hotel, I tried to call and some dude answered the phone talkin' bout how you was busy, and you couldn't come to the phone, and then when I told him to stop fuckin' around, he implied that you couldn't come to the phone because you were messin' around with him." He explained 

I blinked back me shock, "Wait, you talked to whoever took my phone?" 

"Yeah, I asked him if I could speak to you, and he said you had your mouth full." He responded 

I frowned, "So you punched a wall?" 

He nodded. 

"Where?" I asked 

"In the hotel room." He replied 

I was genuinely confused, "You punched the wall because some guy you didn't know told you I was suckin' his dick?" 

"Look, I was drunk as hell. But in general, I'm not gon let nobody disrespect my girl like that, and on that same token, I'm not really tryna have my girl disrespect me like that either." He argued

Fighting a blush, I ducked my face behind my hair, "Your girl?" 

"Outta everything I just said, that's the part you caught on to?" He asked, running a hand over his face.

I blushed, "I mean, it's the first time you've ever even hinted that you want me to be your girl, so yeah that's the part I caught on to." 

Keith chuckled, "What you think I'm up in here in bed with you because I ain't interested?" 

"I mean. I don't know. Are you?" I wondered 

Keith was full out cheesin' now, "Am I interested? Girl of course!" 

"Sooo?" I asked, blushing deep red

 "What? We in grade school? You want me to have you check a box sayin you like me?" He teased 

I rolled my eyes, "No. I just want you to tell me what this is." 

"I already told you, you're my girl." He said, wrapping his good arm around my waist and kissing me full on the mouth. I returned his kiss with enthusiasm, grinding against him as we made out for minutes until finally he pulled away so we could calm down.

"You know you fine..." Keith teased, sliding a finger under my chin and pressing a soft kiss to my lips again. 

"Mmmm, yeah?" I asked

He nodded, "And you mine too." 

I giggled. He really was something. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 13, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

N.E. Heartbreakजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें