Reunion 2

Not connected to the last one I cant do that to Eli tbh

SaniahPrater 's idea:

Maybe you should do one with Kathleen being a victim of assault. Olivia and Elliott Reunite but this time him and Kathy are over😊 . Elliott ignores liv but liv becomes annoyed and tries to get answers then one day she has enough blows up infront of everyone and demands for answers. He tells her while choking on tears on telling her about Maureen dying she feels horrible and cries at this point everyone is staring at them crying reconnecting and then he goes on about dickie killing himself and so on.

So I did Kathleen in the last part. And Eli came back and they [Eli and Liv] kissed.

But this time I am going to do him coming back and he tells her that him and Kathy divorced with a twist so read!

_______________________________________________

Liv's POV

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I got up from my desk and walked to the office door. I opened it. And their was Elliot. I haven't seen him in six years. And he changed. I changed. I didn't say anything, I just let him come in. And he sat down on my couch by the desk.

"What have you been up to?" I asked. I wanted to ask more. Or start off differently. But that was the best I could get.

"Me and Kathy are divorced now." He says, looking at me, as if I should make the move I wanted to eighteen years ago. But I was frozen in my spot.

He looked at me and placed his face in his hands. "We got divorced five years ago. I tried to move on but I cant."

I looked at him. "Do you love her?" I questioned.

"Yes but no." He says, "I don't love her romantically but she is my kids mother."

"Then why haven't you moved on?"

"Because I am in love with my partner..... Well ex partner."

"Oh so are you---"

"I am talking about you Liv."

I look at my feet and blush like a little school girl. Gosh, Liv grow up.

He got up and took the few steps he had to take towards me. He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my gaze to him. He smiled and leaned in to meet my lips.

Then needless to say, nine months later I had our daughter and we got married.