5

Liza's POV

I've been hanging out with Gabbie, David and the others a lot lately and we're all becoming really good friends. Today we were all gonna see a movie, but I don't really know anymore because Gabbie has to film a YouTube video and Zane's doing something with Heath. So it would just be David and I. But me and David decided to go anyways since we were both really bored. I'm kind of nervous I've never been alone with David before so I hope it's not awkward.

David was going to pick me up at 6:00. It is currently 5:37 and I haven't even got up to attempt to get ready. But I might as well try to look presentable.

After 20 minutes of me panicking, contemplating what to wear and how to do my hair, it is 5:57 and I am finally ready. At 6:07 David knocks on my door. I open my door to see yet again, another smiling David.

   "Hi Liza." He says.

   "Hi." I reply.

   "Sorry I'm a little late, Scotty and Toddy wouldn't stop bothering me." He shrugs.

   "You're good." I laugh.

   "So we should get going. We don't wanna miss that movie. Am I right?" David says pulling me out the door.

"Yes. Yes you are." I say laughing.

We get into David's Tesla. He immediately turns on the radio and plays country. Country? I really don't like country, but I ain't gonna say nothing. It's his car after all. It gets kind of quiet so David turns down the radio and says.

   "Are you excited to see the movie."

   "Yeah dude, gassed." I reply.

   "What? You're what?"

   "Gassed?" I question.

   "Yeah what's that?" He ask again.

   "Man, white people these days."  I say and shake my head jokingly.

   "You know what never mind. I don't care enough to ask a third time." He sighs.

   We get to the movies and buy our tickets, but David insisted on paying for mine. And hey I was not about to miss the opportunity. We were going to see the movie Get Out. I hope it wasn't going to be crowded in the theater since the movie just came out.

   We find take some seats near the back and the previews start to play. Every time a preview would play David would turn to me and give me his opinion on if he would watch it or not. I would laugh because honestly he's stupid.

   I was watching the movie and I was really enjoying it, but then David interrupted me by tapping my shoulder.

   "What?" I whisper irradiated.

   "Just letting you know, I'm not gonna do this to you. My parents are not racist."

   "Thanks, I really appreciate it." I say and laugh sarcastically.
----------------------------------------------                 

   After the movie we walk out and it's 8:30. We were trying to decide on a place to eat. I suggested frozen yogurt and agreed. We walk into the shop get our yogurts and sit down. He just laughs.

   "What?" I question.

   "Nothing." He says blankly. He sighs, puts down his yogurt and his hands on the table. He taps the table with his fingertips. He goes across the table and reaches for my hand. He grabs it and starts rubbing it with his thumb. I look at him confused and all he says is-

   "Tell me about yourself."
----------------------------------------------

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Its because I've been having lots of test and my sport just ended so I will have more time. Thanks for being patient and Thank you so much for 600+ reads.
BYEEEEEEE✌️💞