1

Anxiety
Anxiety often makes a person feel very detached, dissociated, or unreal.
This is me

Liza's POV

"You ready yet?" I hear Gabbie yell at me from outside my bathroom door.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec!" I reply a bit annoyed. I was currently hiding in the bathroom to prolong this party Gabbie was dragging me to. Gabbie's my best friend and all, but every once in awhile I wish she'd leave me alone. Like tonight, "I just had had to go with her" to this dumb YouTuber-Viner party. Hey don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like the other Youtubers and Viners. It's the whole party idea that I'm not a big fan of. Every time I go to a party I just end up sitting on some couch by myself next to some couple who are shoving their tongues down each other's throats. And with me dealing with my anxiety it's hard to hang onto a thread of conversation, especially with strangers. Which is usually who I'm left with at parties. So if I had a choice I would pass on this party, unfortunately I don't have one.

   "Come on Liza, Hurry up!" Gabbie said now banging on the door.

   "ALRIGHT!" I say as I open the door.

   "Ok, we have to go I wanna get there before everyone is drunk."

   I laugh because that's so typical of Gabbie. We get in Gabbie's car and I'm just thinking of escape plans in my head. But we arrive too soon and I am unable to put any of my plans into action. We get out of the car and there in front of me i see an intimidating house, with intimidating people.

   "Gabbie how do I look?" I asked hoping for a positive response. I was wearing a royal blue cropped sweater and high wasted black jeans.

   "You look good, what about me?" 

   I take a moment to study the appearance of Gabbie, She was wearing a white short sleeved top and black leggings.

   "Good."

   "Ok, lets go inside so I can find Zane." Gabbie says excited.

   I sigh, I know that once Gabbie does find Zane I'll be left behind with no one to talk to, but being the friend I am I follow her inside and help her look for Zane. We walk inside and I am immediately hit with a strong putrid aroma of alcohol. I open my eyes and the first person I see out of everyone at this huge party is Zane.

  Zane sees Gabbie and walks up to her and gives her a hug.

   "So glad you could make it." He says.

   "Hey Liza it's good to see you too." I smile as response to him.

Zane wraps his arm around Gabbie and they walk into the other room and just like that I'm left alone.

Fear
   I can handle fear, I feel it pretty much every minute of my life. I'm used to it and stressful situations are completely normal for me. I'm pretty chill unless I'm having a panic attack.

Panic
Panic attacks are what revolve in my life over and over again. It makes me lose my sanity. I'm not kidding, I'm constantly preventing or handling an attack. Having a panic attack is like running a damn marathon 10 times in a row.

   I look around and sigh because I recognize absolutely no one here. I decide to get some water to drink, maybe I could find someone I know. As I'm walking to the kitchen I see Zane leading Gabbie upstairs already.

I yell "Hey Zane, use a condom buddy!" He turns around and mouths "Don't worry about it".

I shake my head in disappointment, but then I think "should I be surprised" and surprised I'm not.

   Once I reach the kitchen I search the fridge for a water bottle. After what seems like forever I finally find one in the back of the fridge. I go back into the living room and take a seat on the lonely couch. I go on my phone so I don't look like a complete loser. After about 10 minutes of me just scrolling twitter I text Gabbie telling her I want to leave and as I'm waiting for a response I hear...

"Is this seat taken?"

----------------------------------------------
(A/N)
Sorry if this chapter is boring it's kind just a starting point for the story.
Thanks for reading
Byeeeeeeee✌️