Chapter 1

Quick Little A/N Two girls are writing these books, Biscuit and Wolfler. Enjoy!

It was 11:49pm, i just got off work and was walking home. I heard foot steps behind me so i sped up, they did to. I didn't dare to look to see who it was. I sped up into a run for my life, They ran behind me, "🎵1..2...Anti is coming for you🎵" I ran into my house and slammed the door behind me, "🎵3..4...Shut the door🎵" I ran and hid in the bathroom in the shower, hoping he would just leave. "🎵5..6.. Run and hide🎵" They were getting closer..."🎵7...8.. Im in here now!🎵" I heard foot steps in the bathroom, they were here. I sat down in the tub and sobbed quietly, "🎵9...10 hope you can play again🎵" He opened the curtain and everything went black. I woke up in a dark room. The only light on was the one above my head, I heard talking in the distance but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I tried to move but my hands and feet were tied to a chair. The chains rattled alerting the people I was awake. Someone with Light Green and brown hair walked over to me, pressing a button turning on a chainsaw, "Morning Sunshine" their voice wasn't as demonic as earlier but it was satic-ish with a hint of... irish? "W-what do you w-want from m-me?" my voice was giving it away that I was terrified, "Nothing much sunshine, just to kill you thats all" he smirked, I struggled once again but then my hands were free, I quickly untied my legs, well aware that he was watching my every move. I finally got free and tried to run but he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I could see his eyes... well... eye... He had a green eye and were another eye should be was just darkness. He smirked showing his razor sharp teeth and threw me to a wall. I stood back up and faced him, looking for the knife I always have in my back pocket. It was gone! Did he take it!? I dashed for a room only to find a man with Red and Black hair with a knife. I slowly backed away only to bump into the green haired demon. "Choose Y/n, Darkiplier or Antisepitceye?" The red haired freaked asked, I looked back and forth... would I have to choose my fate? I looked at each of them, I backed away from the green haired freak but didn't go close enough to red haired guy. "C-can I at least know your Names" I stuttered still looking back and forth at them, "Im Darkiplier, Call me Dark. Thats AntiSepticeye" Dark nodded to The green haired freak, "Call me Anti" He said. I slowly walked towards Anti but stopped trying to figure out his method of killing. It seemed long and painful while Dark's was Swift and Simple from the looks in their eyes. I walked towards Anti with my head low. Next thing i knew i was swung over his shoulder with a bag over my head and my feet and hands tied together. I didn't yell, shout, nothing... just cried... Today was my last day... He sat me down on a chair and untied me, "Stop Crying," He looked away then back at me. "Im warning You... Run" he said. I obeyed, got up and ran for the door, Dark jumped in front of me, "Going somewhere?" he smirked, I backed up and socked him in the face, he looked at me like I just invaided his privacy and took out his knife "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" He shouted. I backed up and ran for a window, trying my best to open it. Anti jumped in front of Dark and they started fighting. I heard "She's Mine!" and "Back Off!" from their fight. I managed to open the window and climbed out.